LeBlanc Build

Stick with what you are using. 4 12.50%
Get a new build. 18 56.25%
Dont use LeBlanc. 5 15.63%
I have a build idea for you. 5 15.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Make Me a Better LeBlanc... please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

03-10-2011

I don't play LeBlanc, but a LeBlanc needs to make **** happen earlygame, or drag her team down to a 45 minute defeat. Mejai's is decent on her, but you can also just rush other AP items.

I don't play many casters because I hate the idea of depending on Mejai's.

sgdfhdfihj

03-10-2011

Ignite + flash is what I always use, with 10-0-20

Amp tome + health pot gives you 30+ AP (depending on runes) once you use your first ignite which is a great advantage over a lot of champs early game alongside leblanc's ratios.

I usually go straight to sorc shoes, but if I'm raping already (which often happens in mid), it'll probably be boots + mejai, then sorc shoes when I next have to b.

I personally dislike rushing mejai - sometimes blasting wand is just what you need instead, so if you skip mejai, get blasting wand.

Upgrade your amp tome to haunting guise for some added mpen and survivability if you didn't get mejai; this is a good idea because it's cheap and will probably contribute quite a bit if you get it earlier.

Rushing deathcap can be okay but saving up 1600g after sorc shoes can slow you down depending on who you're against. That's why I usually get haunting guise before deathcap.

After that you will probably need to get a banshee's or zhonga's.

Reason I don't get any CDR is because I find I don't need it; you shouldn't really need it too much because when you go in for a kill as leblanc you want to make sure you secure it so you don't die (you should get 6-10% already depending on runes + masteries anyway). If anything, CDR comes after some good AP items. AA isn't as good on leblanc as other mages as people have stated before; you probably won't need the mana mid-late game; her early mana issues are usually solved by mana per 5 runes or doran's (good if you are facing someone like garen or someone you will be laning against for a while).

I do think that knowing how to avoid being harassed and knowing when to go in to smash someone is a huge part of playing her well though. This complements anyone's play style or champ really :P

Matron Evaine

03-10-2011

flash + cleanse is what i use. i rarely die using leblanc, any CC gets shrugged off allowing me to escape with a 1,2, or a triple flash option. you could drop sorc boots to add merc treads instead to mesh with the cleanse's 3 seconds of 65% CC reduction...

depending on enemy team make up determines my first item. either mejai's or morello's. dont rush a DFG, so weak as a first item. if they have enough squishies ill rush mejai's and my first item of the game is amplifying tome so all i need is 1150 for boots and mejai's maybe a bit more for some health pots. im always having at least 3 heatlh pots.

you dont need deathcap at all. i run Mpen Marks, Flat AP quints, Mp5 seals, Flat AP glyphs.

masteries is 9/0/21.

other items are up to you, ill fit in a BV too.

early to mid game is easily yours unless they are smart enough to buy MR.

late game she sucks, she can still **** somebody up no doubt. but thats every ten seconds or so since your Q > W combo is fully up. but you can continue to use Q. basically you should help your team with the snares as with rylai's stacking up on the slow for both and doubling it with your ult if need be and let your team finish the rest off. of course thats situational. sometimes you can just destroy two ppl at once.

ive went 12/3/16 where most of my kills stemmed from the early/mid game and then late game i was able to only really grab assists and killing only when they had a few health left for an easy Q. lost the game so an okay score such as that doesnt mean ****. see below...

i have went 17/1/15 and lost the game again. a game loaded in squishies and 20 stacks with mejai's, the whole works but again, leblanc doesnt break the game as well as other characters can. plus of course you need a team. kills dont mean **** if it doesnt get you anywhere.

Dr Horrible

03-22-2011

I just want to say thanks for all the help everyone. I still am looking for the perfect build for me, but I really appreciate all this information!

Dr Horrible

03-22-2011

Question: Is 9/21/0 or 10/20/0 a bad idea?

Argodis

03-22-2011

Bad. You shouldn't be getting hit on LeBlanc. 9/0/21 or 21/0/9 are the only real options IMO.

Dr Horrible

03-22-2011

Yeah. Thats what I figured. Thanks.

sgdfhdfihj

03-22-2011

LeBlanc needs the utility to be successful from stages 1-6 imho. Successful = great harasser, staying in lane until 6, maybe even ganking other lanes. I think 21 in offensive is unnecessary, especially since most of the masteries leading up to the last one are to do with crit and crit damage or attack speed (not needed on blanc at all.)

Ghost13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

I start with a doran's shield with her. i used to start with dorans ring, but with the inability to start with a pot along side a doran's item i pick up the shield.

With mana regen seals you shouldn't have to much mana problems, I then like to get a haunting guise and sorc shoes. LB is all about burst damage, and the cdr boots are more for sustainable damage.

With the shield and guise you should have plenty of health for the mid game. Get a deathcap next.

Here is where things change dependent on how well you are doing, and what your opponents are doing. If you are getting targeted alot, or focused down, a banshees veil should give you the survivability you need. If you've made a presence of yourself and you see all of your enemies getting magic resistance items, grab a void staff. If neither of those situation applies, i like to get the evil tomb. End game you're just tried to balance enough ap/mpen to burst their carries down with survivability. (killing them without getting killed yourself)

As for your summoner spells, i like ghost flash, but flash ignite works as well.

LB is one of my favorite casters, gl with her out there.

DeathBane23

03-22-2011

I go for heal and clarity for the summoner skills so that i can gank after i killed in a lane

everytime i use her i always start with Amplifying tome then pot ~> then adding boots then mejai...
after that sorc boots then wait for 1600 to get needlesly large rod ~> then deathcap
then you can take any ability power items cause with 5stacks of mejai and deathcap giving boost to nealy 200 bonus magic damage...

then the runes get magic penetration and mana regen for maximum output

in game... leblanc is a assassin mage only 1champ can kill per rinse of skill (rinse=all skills available)
most of the time kill mid if he is squishy if not try to gank other lanes right after lvl6 you must have 2mejai stack then ur on a winning streak...

note:~~>after killing use heal and clarity then gank again... for the stack of mejai...
~~>at lvl 5 you must have Q-3 W-1 E-1... try to harras with Q-W spam W has a slow cd so you have just to wait for it then spam away...
~~>also you can E first then Q for it will slow then silence then R to repeat Q (MAXIMUM damage)