LeBlanc Build

Stick with what you are using. 4 12.50%
Get a new build. 18 56.25%
Dont use LeBlanc. 5 15.63%
I have a build idea for you. 5 15.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Make Me a Better LeBlanc... please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soothsayer87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2011

this is how i build leblanc

i start with amp tome and a health pot mana regen seals and masteries should be all the mana regen u need
then go soulstealer and sorc shoes then i gank every chance i get
then i build deathcap
next items vary depending on enemies
hourglass if taking a lot a AD harass
abyss scepter is taking AP harass
or dfg if enemies are too tanky for ur burst

Dr Horrible

03-01-2011

I just want to say thanks for the help so far everyone.

PinkPenguin649

03-01-2011

Aside from the build, binding Q, E, and R to smart-casting is a suggestion that you should take into account. It may seem weird at first targeting without a reticule, but you get used to it quick and you get your combos off much faster than normal.

Dr Horrible

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPenguin649 View Post
Aside from the build, binding Q, E, and R to smart-casting is a suggestion that you should take into account. It may seem weird at first targeting without a reticule, but you get used to it quick and you get your combos off much faster than normal.
I have tried this a few times already, seems to work pretty well.

PsychoSim

03-02-2011

How do you smart-cast?

Dr Horrible

03-08-2011

Okay so, any other builds out there?

sick nature

03-09-2011

doran's ring, sorc, haunting guise, void staff, gg

I go mana regen per 5 at lvl 18 for yellows, hp quints and magic pen for reds and blues. And I go 9/21/0 to ensure I don't get killed by a lucky crit against their ranged carry early on. This means I get FB every game and immediately gank top or bottom lane. I go tele+ignite and ward their jungle so I can tele in and nuke them down while they take golem.

Play your game around tele... buy hp pots so that you can remain in mid until tele is up, then base and look for a place to port so you can kill someone.

Saavedra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

Understand the concept behind Leblanc. She is all about doing damage early to mid game. With that in mind, you should stay FAR FAR away from Tear!!! Tear is about sacrificing your early game so that you can build up your mana pool and not run out of mana so you can build max ap when you change it up to archangel in the end game. With Leblanc, buy small fast AP items. Doran's ring is excellent. A second doran's ring is not a horrible idea. If you kill somebody and have 860, but a blasting wand. If you get multiple kills and have 1600, then for the love of god buy a needlessly large rod! Otherwise, keep buying ap items. Buy an amplifying tome if it's all you can afford. If you have to go back and all you can afford is another amplifying tome, then buy a second one. This means you will be upgrading them to hextech revolver eventually, and maybe even will of the ancients. Spell vamp is great on Leblanc.

Moral of the story: Every time you go back, buy the item that will give you the biggest damage boost RIGHT NOW. Sometimes that means Sorc boots or Ionian boots, or just an amplifying tome. If you have 1600 and pass up a needlessly large rod, I will slap you. Of course you want banksy's friggin hat if you can get it.

Mjytresz

03-09-2011

Amp Tome + Health Pot
Mejai's + Sorc Boots
Deathcap + Void Staff
By that point you're already spamming elixers and blue buffs

The one thing that bothers me about LeBlanc is Mejai's. I personally hate snowball items, even the best player doesn't see a gank coming or simply falls to BS odds. Having 1/3 of your stacks gone can be a huge downfall. I also personally hate how squishy LeBlanc is, but she's got dat ass..

datass.jpg

Narvuntien

03-10-2011

I personally like to rush Rylais for a little early survivability. it also give Sigil a slow.. making hitting your combo that much easier.

if you have trouble hitting the combo.. rylais is a good idea