Community Site Login Issues (How to Fix)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwaggaDemon

02-05-2010

Umm i dont know if this concerns this topic or not but i would love to know what do i do to get in that game and play when it says server status: unavaiable....

hobicat

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntilla View Post
i can get on the sit but i cant play any games, not even practice games. what should i do about this? has anyone else been having this problem?
yes i have it totally shut me out of it

silybily

02-06-2010

Your link for password recovery is broken :-(

Marfew

02-07-2010

How come i cant get into game it says server status: Busy and it wont let me ****en get in wtf is that?

IdTapHer

02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfew View Post
How come i cant get into game it says server status: Busy and it wont let me ****en get in wtf is that?
I am also having the same issue, but every now and then i'll get the unavailable message as well. The "Server Status: Busy" message; however, keeps popping up... I've been trying for 4 hours and there has been no luck... Hopefully a Riot employee can address this issue further for there are quite a few of my friends having the exact same issue...

IdTapHer

02-07-2010

After posting a few minutes ago I tried 20 more times of restarting and exiting the launcher screen; however, there was only the "Server Status: Unavailable" message. I'm not quite sure what's going on but in the past 3 days my friends and I have all been having the exact same trouble with the two messages... We all are hoping for a solution soon!!!

soniczxc

02-07-2010

umm my problem is that when i play this game is says this unavailable but the real problem is that when i press play notinhg happen i wanted to play. can you fix it

soniczxc

02-07-2010

hey its me you know soniczxc what i ment to say is that when i press the game so i can loging i press play 10 times so i reset my computer it does the same thing i hope you can fix it ok i reaily like this game

equation

02-07-2010

i haven't been able to log in to the server the whole of today...
i keep getting..."server is offline","are u connected to the internet" and busy..
please fix this...

assaf

02-09-2010

what can I do to get in?