Community Site Login Issues (How to Fix)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcepickTrotsky

02-03-2010

8872-1802020201

Is the name of my ticket. Skribbles, thanks for the response, but for some reason I can login now. Weird.

Thanks anyway though!

Haulballer

02-03-2010

just tryin to figure out what we should do if we cannot log into the game it keeps sayin cannot connect ot pvp server and was wondering if the patch isnt finished or if something is wrong, and if so, is it being worked on or am i the only one with trouble?

The Crow

02-03-2010

Yeah when i got the new password i was able to log in to the forums, but i can't play games now. The reason being that the "my account" button is still under maintenance so i can't change my password to play games!!

bullTA

02-03-2010

i,too,am finding it impossible to connect to the game server....the forums work fine,but i havent been able to get into a game since the patch...it tells me it failed to connect to the server,but the game starts,and goes on,without me....it gives a retry option,doesnt help....it mentions my firewall,but i have actually gone so far as to disable my firewalls,and no good,it still fails to connect.....not being able to enter the forums=inconvenient....not being able to enter the game=broken

Haulballer

02-03-2010

so is it impossible for anyone on the riot staff to address this? i dont seem to be the only one who cannot log in. I have reinstalled and everything... i have sent two emails and no reply. I am not talking bad about riot but this seems a little stupid that I cannot even get a forum post or email from someone on riot staff telling me what to do or if the problem is being fixed...

Zakkeh

02-04-2010

I have this problem for the last couple downtimes...Just unable to login. Not sure why, but that's what happens, exactly

Kritara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

I'm having issues accessing the site past the front page. The one where they show the clip and say JOIN US NAO. I click on the redirect link on the top, but it just sends me back to the same page.
The only way I can access the site is through a link ingame usually.

Vangu

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhaulbr View Post
so is it impossible for anyone on the riot staff to address this? i dont seem to be the only one who cannot log in. I have reinstalled and everything... i have sent two emails and no reply. I am not talking bad about riot but this seems a little stupid that I cannot even get a forum post or email from someone on riot staff telling me what to do or if the problem is being fixed...

Read some pages before you post asking them to address it. They already have and I actually think only one reply is needed from them saying they know and then they can fix it.

Gertjanman

02-04-2010

Some of you have trouble with logging in the game. If you play on a public server you will have the announcement of you cant connect to PvP.net I have the same problem but i think its because a public server is not secure enough so use a private server online. If I do use a private server i can logging to the game.

Ojji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Sounds to me like riots security got ganked by a twitch