Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia... Thoughts???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephalon

02-28-2011

Jarvan's abilities seem to put him as the best complimentary player in a 5-man team...

My thoughts...

Jarvan deals magic damage and I'm guessing his regular abilities will scale on Attack Damage making him a hybrid damage dealer...

Enemy Team Carries, will have to play with care as Jarvan's abilities, especially his ult can be dangerous...

In team-fights if Jarvan stacks attack speed and switch target's constantly with his flag up.. He'll be doing the his team's carry a big favour by making it easier to drop the enemy team champions...

In addition, while getting baron and other neutral monsters his flag will be a good buff I'm guessing...

Thoughts anyone???

Good luck and Good Day all...

Gizamimi

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

hes going to be the first 1v5 champion in which his team can just afk at base and jarvan will win the match with his MANLYNESS.

Zardoc

02-28-2011

Quote:
hes going to be the first 1v5 champion in which his team can just afk at base and jarvan will win the match with his MANLYNESS.

Sorry, Olaf already did that.

Misere Do Queijo

02-28-2011

jarvan shaves his beard by sharpening the bones of his victims in his own face

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardoc View Post
Sorry, Olaf already did that.
he cant 1v5 anymore, and he never could effectively. xin could sometimes 1v5 at release. jarvan is going to be the first one where he is designed specifically to 1v5 and win every time.

Zephalon

02-28-2011

I think the situation is more like...

Enter Jarvan 1v5...

Ult... It becomes 1v4... Jarvan shifts damage from champ to champ... makes it 1v (4 at less than half health)... Then his team follows through and ends the team fight with a low health Jarvan and more than 3/4th health allied champions left plus an ace... That would be in a good team though...

Numbat

02-28-2011

Jarvan is Garen 2.0, expect Garen to be removed from the game.

Garen is sad.

Spaghetti2k

02-28-2011

I am going to play Jarvan so hard. Very excite.

Barotix

02-28-2011

Riot has been avoiding attack damage scaling magical damage dealing in new champions. I doubt Jarvan will scale with AD while simultaneously dealing magical from the same skills damage.