Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvan IV facts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnjoyLuck

Master Recruiter

03-01-2011

Jarvan is so op that we all gonna buy him if not he kills our famalies lol.

Goodnight PanPan

03-01-2011

Jarvan will cost 450 ip

Mytipinyou

03-01-2011

When Jarvan IV wants to get his Jersey Shore tan on, he pays Lux for 10 minutes of Finales Funkeln.

Paragus Rants

03-01-2011

Jarvan has tiger blood and adonis DNA.

Mytipinyou

03-01-2011

Quote:
Paragus Rants:
Jarvan has tiger blood and adonis DNA.

Lmao, the other summoners didn't know they were messing with a warlock.

EnjoyLuck

Master Recruiter

03-01-2011

On the map there is only Jarvan and his free kills

Elei

03-01-2011

Quote:
Clan Dragoodle:
Jarvan was so OP, Riot nerfed Janna.

Quote:
TastetheWaynebow:
they nerfed her instead

Yeah, I'm going to have to pull you up on this, Mr Wannabe Grammar Nazi.

Trying to get all smug and pretending to know what you're talking about is a common thing on internet forums but there are actually a few of us who know what's what.

Look up the word INSTEAD, I am fairly certain you'll find that there is nothing wrong with that guys post at all.

I'll break it down for you because I know you won't look it up -

Instead means a replacement or substitute to an action or thing, in this case you've said that Riot nerfed Janna INSTEAD.

Instead of what exactly....?

There's no previous action in that dude's post for the action of Janna being nerfed to replace, so it can't be said that she was nerfed INSTEAD. However, if he had said that "Riot made Jarvan IV so OP, they nerfed Janna instead", then that is correct because the nerfing of Janna is substituting the assumed action of a Jarvan IV nerf.

You'll thank me later for this.

And don't worry, there's plenty of time before you complete any english classes for you to somehow shoehorn your own head out of your colon.

HellBound Boss

03-01-2011

For a prince he does look gayer then Taric.
When Jaravan wants your man he impales you and leaps onto your man to solo him for his own enjoyment.
*Taric and Jaravan the next gay couple of lol?*

TastetheWaynebow

Recruiter

03-01-2011

Quote:
Elei:
Yeah, I'm going to have to pull you up on this, Mr Wannabe Grammar Nazi.

Trying to get all smug and pretending to know what you're talking about is a common thing on internet forums but there are actually a few of us who know what's what.

Look up the word INSTEAD, I am fairly certain you'll find that there is nothing wrong with that guys post at all.

I'll break it down for you because I know you won't look it up -

Instead means a replacement or substitute to an action or thing, in this case you've said that Riot nerfed Janna INSTEAD.

Instead of what exactly....?

There's no previous action in that dude's post for the action of Janna being nerfed to replace, so it can't be said that she was nerfed INSTEAD. However, if he had said that "Riot made Jarvan IV so OP, they nerfed Janna instead", then that is correct because the nerfing of Janna is substituting the assumed action of a Jarvan IV nerf.

You'll thank me later for this.

And don't worry, there's plenty of time before you complete any english classes for you to somehow shoehorn your own head out of your colon.

i was piggybacking his joke, i wasnt correcting him >.>

what i meant was they nerfed janna INSTEAD because she is EASIER TO NERF, jokingly of course.

and OH HOH, you think im a grammar nazi? then what do you call yourself? grammar hitler? =__= get a life, i wasnt correcting anyone

HoloCharizard

03-01-2011

Malphite used Unstoppable Force to try to gank Jarvan. He was stopped.