Pantheon Released Too Soon?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falleth

02-02-2010

Actually Pantheon seems to be balanced and also seems to be a good melee carry (sic!). GJ Riot.

EternalOne

02-02-2010

I agree with Falleth.

Drakantus

02-02-2010

Pantheon is a lot of fun, and feels very finished and polished. I like that there are lots of ways you can build him (attack speed to maximize blocking, damage to maximize javelin, sheen/triforce for bursty hits)

The Body Thetan

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faro View Post
A lot of the changes on the PTR didn't make it to live (Pantheon blocking towers,)
What do you mean, is it not supposed to block tower blasts? Because it very much does.

Dreamscribe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by geheg3d View Post
What do you mean, is it not supposed to block tower blasts? Because it very much does.
I guess he's saying that on the Test Realm, one of the last patches before they deployed to Live had Aegis Protection not blocking tower hits. Personally, I hope they keep it the way it is now. Combo'ing Aegis Protection with Aegis of Zeonia to stun and kill an enemy hiding behind their tower early game without dying is amazingly gratifying.

Omega Therion

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscribe View Post
I guess he's saying that on the Test Realm, one of the last patches before they deployed to Live had Aegis Protection not blocking tower hits. Personally, I hope they keep it the way it is now. Combo'ing Aegis Protection with Aegis of Zeonia to stun and kill an enemy hiding behind their tower early game without dying is amazingly gratifying.

It will be nerfed.

Remember when Udyr could Tdive without consequence? Same deal chief.

Raiden27d

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Therion View Post
It will be nerfed.

It seems like such an eye catching issue that it'd be hard to miss. If it's OP and deemed worthy of a nerf, I'd have to wonder how they didn't catch it in PTR.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Therion View Post
It will be nerfed.

the difference is that pantheon DOES face consequences. They're just not quite as big as they are for other champions. And Pantheon is balanced. That helps.

Omega Therion

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
the difference is that pantheon DOES face consequences. They're just not quite as big as they are for other champions. And Pantheon is balanced. That helps.

Troo, in other news, the slow should come before the ult, not after, Riot. Even slow fiddlesticks can waddle out of it in time.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Yah, just to clarify, I intended to say that on the TR Pantheon's ult no longer blocked tower hits. That said, I feel Pantheon is very well balanced with his ability to block tower shots, so I'm glad it got changed back.