Pantheon Champion and Skin Bundle Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyentist

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arafel View Post
Are all Australians as racist as you?
Yeah watchout someone said black. cant posibly mean the colour. nope atoumaticaly means you are discriminating against a race /sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
ATTENTION: I am speaking on the behalf of both myself and my 8 irritated friends who play LoL frequently. STOP making new characters and skins RIGHT NOW and get all these pvp.net bugs fixed instead. Shift attention from character creations to the serious, and increasing problems with log-in, game hosting, friends list, messaging, ect... No one is going to spend money right now because they know any character or skin they buy isn't usable when the game is so horrendously buggy.

We are talking about the "offline" bug where you can't log in, the "white screen" bug after log in, the frequent bug where pvp.net either shows all friends offline or doesnt show everyone who really is online, the bug where your game instantly ends and you DO NOT receive experience, the multiple hosting problems, the bug where you have to 'task manager' close LoL and relog after each game, and many more. There are so many problems/bugs currently that the game has become very frustrating and myself & group of friends are dissappointed in the lack of focus towards these problems. Please refrain from new skins and characters and place all attention on the game actually being playable.

Because the guys who DRAW skins are the same guys who PROGRAM the engine? They are fixing the bugs but the artists might aswell be drawing while the programers are programing. Although i wouldnt mind some new maps you know to spice up the current 1map rotation.

idecline

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
We are talking about the "offline" bug where you can't log in, the "white screen" bug after log in, the frequent bug where pvp.net either shows all friends offline or doesnt show everyone who really is online, the bug where your game instantly ends and you DO NOT receive experience, the multiple hosting problems, the bug where you have to 'task manager' close LoL and relog after each game, and many more. There are so many problems/bugs currently that the game has become very frustrating and myself & group of friends are dissappointed in the lack of focus towards these problems. Please refrain from new skins and characters and place all attention on the game actually being playable.
If you want to help fix problems in the game then post the specifics in the appropriate forum (Bug Report). Trolling unrelated threads and QQ'ing about random game issues is a waste of time.

I have had so few problems with this game that I really think that the 9 of you may be having some anomalous hardware malfunctions.

Riverdorf

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arafel View Post
Are all Australians as racist as you?
coz he can't be talking about the colour black, it must be a racist person to think like that in the first place. maybe he is sick of all the dark colours making it hard to see what is going on. Oops i said dark i must be racist too and yes i am from Australia where we have more interracial marriages than anywhere else in the world. Maybe you should stop reading your own blogs and get out into the real world.

DeathByHonor

02-15-2010

Skin looks YELLOW instead of gold like in the promotion picture.