Pantheon Champion and Skin Bundle Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Australia

02-03-2010

I think riot got angry when everyone was telling them to stop making skins for teemo and tristana, but for other heroes. So then they just made all the other heroes have black skins.
>

RubberPanda

02-03-2010

He doesn't have eyes and he has a black shield?

No thanks.

Achenar

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewZall View Post
Well you'D prefer a pink hair on his helmet, light blue pony tail at top of his spear etc? ofc its black and gold.
Actually, you bring up a very good idea.
Given that the current skins all tend to be dark/evil/goth aspects of characters, could the next set be of My Little Pony-style pastel-coloured Karthuses, Chos, and other darker characters?

Australia

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achenar View Post
Actually, you bring up a very good idea.
Given that the current skins all tend to be dark/evil/goth aspects of characters, could the next set be of My Little Pony-style pastel-coloured Karthuses, Chos, and other darker characters?
Haven't you seen the facebook tristana skin? pink hair, smiley face sticker.

Devastator831

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

Dear LoL

I think that you guys should do a week of all the skins so everyone could get the ones that past and you guys would make bank because you would sell so many skins.

-Devastator831

SInezumi

02-03-2010

Thats one cool looking skin.

Nullyn

02-05-2010

Have played a game with pantheon and very much enjoyed him. His ult is deadly if aimed well. Also, his moves mesh well together so you can improvise to impressive results. play around with different combos, you'll be pleased.

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Hate to say it but from what I've seen the Myrmidon Pantheon (cool illustration) looks like a yellow crayon made out of a fresh lemon. The rendering doesn't get across "gold" very well.

I wish it was a little closer to that cool picture.

Cool bargain though.

Moar skins and alt costumes plzzz!! Sitting on a gold mine.

Zenar

02-05-2010

I bought both. seperately is there a way I can get a refund of the difference?

DrDerpDerps

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Save 50% for a limited time on the Myrmidon Pantheon skin when you purchase the Pantheon Champion and Skin Bundle. This deal will be available only until this Thursday.

Pantheon Champion + Myrmidon Skin (normally 1495 RP), now only 1235 RP for a limited time!

This sale will be offered only until February 4th, at which point the Myrmidon Pantheon skin will return to its regular price, so don't miss out on this special skin offer! Click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase the Pantheon Champion and Skin Bundle.

UPDATE: This sale has ended.
ATTENTION: I am speaking on the behalf of both myself and my 8 irritated friends who play LoL frequently. STOP making new characters and skins RIGHT NOW and get all these pvp.net bugs fixed instead. Shift attention from character creations to the serious, and increasing problems with log-in, game hosting, friends list, messaging, ect... No one is going to spend money right now because they know any character or skin they buy isn't usable when the game is so horrendously buggy.

We are talking about the "offline" bug where you can't log in, the "white screen" bug after log in, the frequent bug where pvp.net either shows all friends offline or doesnt show everyone who really is online, the bug where your game instantly ends and you DO NOT receive experience, the multiple hosting problems, the bug where you have to 'task manager' close LoL and relog after each game, and many more. There are so many problems/bugs currently that the game has become very frustrating and myself & group of friends are dissappointed in the lack of focus towards these problems. Please refrain from new skins and characters and place all attention on the game actually being playable.