Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

READ ME - Patching Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enoy

06-02-2011

WTH , So two locale file problems so far and then LOLclient.swf file problem..... And I imagine I'm going to have treplace all these files on both PC's

Was there some kind of major corruption while I was away from the game ?

Enoy

06-02-2011

Quote:
Jerushah:
Tried all this for the current patcher did not work for me.

Open the log file and do a search for "Error"

Then follow this :

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=696928

So far it's tedious and alot of F'd up files but I'm getting closer each time. It looks like my entire LOCALE directory was hosed and now I'm hitting errors on other files as well. What a grand " Welcome back Enoy !!"

Tempest120

06-06-2013

I recently got a new sick pc, but after downloading LoL I get this message error. And the answers are just all over the freaking place, and (embarrassingly enough) I'm not savvy with tech. I could really use help, I've reinstalled more than once already. Have never changed and files, be it for mod or anything otherwise. I know you gotta be tired of answering these stupid question, but I haven't gotten to play in months now. Don't wanna lose out on a great game cause of my "user error." Thanks!