READ ME - Patching Problems

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Totergott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSky View Post
I am having problems with the patcher. the patcher is updating [LOL.Game]32/33 and every time it's already at 6%, an error occurs stating that "The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." and when I click ok, it will open an internet explorer page with the LOL patcher screen in it. and it's saying something about activeX.. help me pls..
Having the exact same issue.

Lib logs attached.

Arthael

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totergott View Post
Having the exact same issue.

Lib logs attached.
similar problem; mine got stuck originally at 98% of updating LOL.AIR 40/41

I reinstalled it; now it's getting stuck at LOL.AIR 24/41

- Launcher experienced an error - restart the application or w.e

Checked my firewall settings and all; no problem there

Rorid

06-29-2010

I'm up to my breaking point of dealing with this Bull**** patch problem, I've installed/uninstalled 6 times now! I've ran CCcleaner before and after each install to come back to the same conclusion "unable to connect to network, please try again" Here check my logs and see what ya'll see.

I last enjoyed this game last Thursday night when I was on it last and HAVEN'T been on since. I find that the Tech support to be the worst I have ever seen out of a game. But obviously Riot is more worried about getting the idea of promoting of different champion skins then helping out its costumer base profit.

Purespure

06-29-2010

So are we going to have to wait or we have to fix this problem our selfs?

Cosdaman

06-29-2010

An error has occurred in the script of this page
Line: 1
Char: 10
Error: Expected ';'
Code: 0
URL: http://ll.leagueoflegends.com/pages/...=1277852269976

that comes out whenever I launch the launcher.

Sgt Snow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

I've tried reinstalling 3 times now, and it always gets stuck at LOL.Game 31/33 "Copying (24% Complete) and it comes up with an error saying "The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." And when I hit OK it just exits.

Valpeng

06-29-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/launc...=1277857238619

my launcher says it has an "error has occured in the script on this page", and gives me an option to continue running scripts on this page...

but when i press YES, the server is unavailable?

this is @8:22AM. GMT+8.

Is this a launcher problem, or is the server really down/unavailable?

Would I need to reinstall the program or should I just wait till you make the necessary fixes for patching....

Thanks and God Bless!

Alder

06-29-2010

I have the same problem as Sgt Snow.

When I got the game patched up, I was actually able to enter the game. But since it was late for me, I didn't play and just slept. I've woken up just a while ago and I decided to play the game, but when I do, the same message as Sgt Snow appears for me. It doesn't exit automatically for me, it just says that I'm not connected to the internet.

Cueballmac

06-29-2010

Has anyone been actually able to play the game after this last update? I kept getting these errors asking me if want them to be kept running, and when I press yes, the servers status still say its unavailable.

I hope we could start playing again soon.

Sgt Snow

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueballmac View Post
Has anyone been actually able to play the game after this last update? I kept getting these errors asking me if want them to be kept running, and when I press yes, the servers status still say its unavailable.

I hope we could start playing again soon.
Yeah my friend has been playing all night without a single problem