Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

READ ME - Patching Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WcKei the Great

02-02-2010

Jesse Perring, i am not sure if it is right, but i have uploaded my patcher_lib file. Hope you can find the error, thanks for help.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

02-02-2010

WcKei, can you confirm that you've reinstalled the game already?

Lord Thanatos

Recruiter

02-02-2010

Smb please upload the XML (correct one) on a megaupload or somewhere. Or just upload it here on the forums

ebiZoo

02-02-2010

I FIXED MY PROBLEM!! ^^
I FIXED MY PROBLEM!! ^^
I FIXED MY PROBLEM!! ^^

i, too, kept getting stuck at 32%.

i have windows 7 ulti 64bit.

This is what i did to resolve my issue.
1. uninstalled league of legends.
2. used ccleaner to clean out my system and fix my registries
3. reinstalled league of legends.
4. starting owning with pantheon

I'm not sure if it was the reinstallation or cleaning out my temporary internet files, etc. but its fixed.
I suggest using ccleaner to clean out your system and fix your registries first and try patching again. i have a hunch that will resolve the issue. my hunch is based off the fact that other people also tried to reinstall the game but had no luck, so you can dismiss it as a variable.
hopefully this works for you. post a reply if it does work for you.

I FIXED MY PROBLEM!! ^^
I FIXED MY PROBLEM!! ^^
I FIXED MY PROBLEM!! ^^

WcKei the Great

02-02-2010

Actually no, but I couldn't see anyone who has reinstalled the game and has fixed that problem, rather i have seen too much people who has reinstalled the game and couldn't fix the problem. I don't want to have time waste . But I can reinstall it if you guarantee me that it works for %100.

Pavlo

02-02-2010

I'm currently Re-installing game, i'll tell you how it went, (it will take very long, i have ultra slow internet, 320 kb/s)

Lord Thanatos

Recruiter

02-02-2010

Ok ok .... reinstalling may work. But so may the copy XML version.
Somebody please upload it somewhere where many can download at once.
Pls upload the correct XML ofc :P

leonhart83

02-02-2010

Hey guys.

Getting the launcher has experienced an error issue. Whilst Updating [LOL.Game] 16/17 and getting to the 32% mark.

1. I have played the game successfully on the laptop leading up to the patch so I don't think that it is a net framework/windows/driver issue as mentioned in the support page.

2. Reinstalling the game is not an option as I am on limited download quota whilst away from home (3G connection Australia).

3. I have not been able to try the modified xml file posted previously because rapidshare has stated that it is busy.

4. I have "disk cleanup" and rebooted my computer.

Q. Is there anyway that we can redownload the 16/17 patch again to reinstall?

Thanks,

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

02-02-2010

Leon, it appears that you've changed some of the internal League of Legends files (skins perhaps?). You can either reinstall the game using the setup file found in the LoL Installer folder, or replace the edited files with the older versions.

Just to reassure people that reinstalling is by far the most common resolution to launcher issues, here are some stats from the knowledge base:

Article Title: Reinstall League of Legends
Views: 11401
Positive Feedback: 94%
Negetive Feedback: 5%

If reinstalling doesn't help, please tell me! Explain the exact process you used to reinstall that didn't seem to work.

Loengrin

02-02-2010

Just got home and I wanted to play LoL for a bit. I encountered the same problem many have experienced and I tried to find a solution on the support page of the LoL Forum.

What I found was as amusing as exploiting Kayle+Twitch combo.
A bunch of blundering fools only spamming how they cannot get their fix, a probable troll that proposed deletion of three essential files and poor Jesse that no one is listening to

Quite amusing.

Reinstalling LoL atm.
Its going to be a b*tch since my upload is ****py.

Jesse, I feel ya, but endure... Gotham needs you.

Cheers

EDIT: FREAKOUT... Since my nick is Loen many mistake it for Leon...
As I post my post, I see that Jesse is talking to Leon!
**** that freaked me out *shakes fist*