READ ME - Patching Problems

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pavlo

02-02-2010

i'm having a problem, whenever i re-download Lol installer it takes less than 1 second, and i have deleted anything that says LoL in my computer (i think), even adobe air.

nevermin, i realized that i didn't download the installer through the browser. sorry

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

02-02-2010
8 of 30 Riot Posts

Pff123, can you confirm for me that you reinstalled the game using this guide?

http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...gue+of+Legends

RemizZ

02-02-2010

that xml file totally fixes my patch problem, i remove that line too last year, thx for uplading

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

02-02-2010
9 of 30 Riot Posts

Pavlo, the installer is only 1mb; it downloads the updated setup files to a LoL Installer folder when you run it.

Haradrim

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healerion View Post
http://rapidshare.com/files/34496944...onfig.xml.html

try with this file mates, just backup and overwrite the file in the main LoL directory.
I just did a quick upload and its limited to 10 downloads, so plz provide aditional links.

oh, this reverts your launcher to early state and then redownloads launcher versions to the last one.. plz be patient.

hope this fixes your problems

Plz upload it somthere else to.. and make 2-3 mirrors... im cant upload it... cause to much people try to do it... or post here what exacly incide...

pfff123

02-02-2010

well i used the the same way but i dident delete the remaining folder's and i dident download the new lolinstaler exe :S and that'll take me a long time whit 30kb/s ...nice so Uninstall delete all lol files from my computer everything eaven the lol instaler and folder's right?

pwnz0rt

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemizZ View Post
that xml file totally fixes my patch problem, i remove that line too last year, thx for uplading
nice that it worked for u...and how can i download it now?

pfff123

02-02-2010

ooo ... i hate my self i just relised i onely need to download the Lol intal exe... sorry im a bit fast decieding but i dident delete enything yet (thank god ^^)

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

02-02-2010
10 of 30 Riot Posts

Haelerion, I'm curious how you ended up with that launcher config. Can you describe the steps you've gone through to end up with that? That config has not been used in 6 months and will not be able to update the game going forward.

Haradrim

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Haelerion, I'm curious how you ended up with that launcher config. Can you describe the steps you've gone through to end up with that? That config has not been used in 6 months and will not be able to update the game going forward.
Jesse any sugestion about my Log?