My prediction of the next Journal of Justice!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harvester

02-27-2011

I was just reading through several of the old Journals of Justice and I came across an easily forgotten article. I am referring to the Aircraft race between Piltover and Zaun in issue 14 of the Journal of Justice, you can read this issue here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_14

I am predicting that Riot snuck this article in. Compare this part of the article to the news above it: Mining disaster and the attempted sacrifice of Kassadin's daughter. with people joking about the collapsed mine reference and the possibility of a new void champion, this article was easily ignored. With the 15th issue discussing the appearance of the newest champion Maokai, nearly everyone would have forgotten this airship race.

What is my point? I am predicting disaster to strike in the next issue of the Journal of Justice in which there is some sort of magical catastrophe resulting from the experimental technology created with the help of Zilean mentioned in this article. I am predicting that this will somehow result in a new champion. I do not think this will have anything to do with Jaravan, but I predict that this will result in some sort of magical reality bending portal yada yada yada which results in a new champion. This could open a portal into the void and reveal a new female void champion! This is very, very, VERY unlikely, and I personally believe that a new female void champion will not be announced until all beliefs of a new female void champion have quieted down and the speculation is at a minimum. Thank you to anyone who bothered to read all of this.

Falleth

02-28-2011

I was kinda expecting female void tank for a while. Could be right.

Fredgerd

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
I was kinda expecting female void tank for a while. Could be right.
Hope so.

You mean Kass's sister right?

UberMagus

07-02-2011

Little off, guys.