Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 11)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sneef

02-04-2010

gangplank is a great champ if you know how using him you can use him in ambush . also
letting gangplank take mid is very effective in game he can help both bot and top lanes with his deadly ult

BloodAngel7

02-04-2010

could you guys fit nidalee in rotation next week? It's been awhile since i could play her and idk if i want to get her or not so if she could be put free it'd be great. She hasn't been in rotation in a long time anyways

WaffleCream

02-05-2010

not that it matters but my dogs name is poppy

SHOUT OUT TO THE PATRICKS OF THE WORLD!!

Monad

02-05-2010

You really dont like Rammus and Eve, eh?

Ahrimal

Recruiter

02-05-2010

Quote:
Meta:
I see that next week you won't have Twisted Fate for free anymore. Your logic for offering TF for free two weeks in a row was to discourage people from purchasing him. Have you guys gone back on that strategy for the time being, or can we expect some sort of mini-patch with the TF remake?

^ Great question, still wondering about this

ZFG Solidity

02-05-2010

Ashe Ranged DPS
Blitzcrank Tank
Heimerdinger Support
Karthus Mage
Nasus Melee DPS
Ryze Mage
Singed Tank
Soraka Support
Teemo Ranged DPS
Pantheon Melee DPS

Ahhh! Week 12 is horrible lol.

I own Ashes, Heimer, Karthus, Ryze, Singed, Soraka, & Teemo. [All bought with IP]

Which leaves me to play with Blitz/Nasus/Pantheon! ...

TomasGSPT

02-05-2010

when the are you going to change champions? i'm sick of these champions (week 12 plz...)

spielkind

02-08-2010

want to try apntheon, before i buy him! gogo week 12

BrünoTheßõõtiful

02-08-2010

I know it says it isnt scheduled properly, but it would be a big help if I actually knew when the next week was being released

Alvarian

02-08-2010

Do you guys think you will ever put Rammus up for a second week? I noticed he has only been free once, and I would like to try him out before I buy him.