Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Graphics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxsmackage

08-19-2009

Anyone else not a fan of the new lighting? I feel like its muddy and no longer as crisp and the heros don't pop as much.

Also the game no longer has the 1920x1080 resolution anymore. Which is odd I feel like that being taken out is weird or maybe just forgotten.

TRAPCARD

08-19-2009

By the look of the screen shots(my game is bugged ATM) the new style is boring and bland.

Husbane

08-20-2009

I find the new colors to be less "crisp", which makes the game much prettier to look at, and actually way more playable. It's much smoother now and the clarity between sides is much more obvious.

viperneo

08-20-2009

environment got 'dulled' too much. alot of details are missing. it looks bare and boring now compared to before.

Krom

08-20-2009

I like the move away from Alice In Wonderland On Acid... however the new creep healthbars look like crap and I hate them, they look like they were drawn with a crayon.

Yranam

08-20-2009

yeah i dont like the new lighting either makes the game look more dull and now the character renders dont match the environment

Immortal

08-20-2009

I still have 1920x1080 resolution available. I don't hate the new graphics. I guess they just aren't what I expected.