How to Counter Jungle Fiddlesticks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

02-27-2011

Counter Jungle Fiddlesticks
This is a guide on how to counter jungle fiddlesticks. The only reason I’m posting this is because I personally suck at fiddlesticks and I’m hoping somebody who is actually good with him to pick this up and put it to good.

Masteries : Masteries I go with 9-0-21

Summoners : Teleport and flash

Goal:
+Goal is to clear as many of the enemy’s jungle camps as you can, hurting him badly.

+Another goal is to get somebody to jungle on your own team and after you do the route go lane, this will allow your team to easily control both buffs and jungle, causing the other team’s jungle to be without farm. However if you get finished and you have no jungler, make sure to secure both buffs and continue to jungle

How to do it:
First items you will want to buy is, blue elixir, 2 health pots, and 2 wards. After buying these (try to purchase fast) rush to the enemy team’s redbuff. Place a ward in the bush then walk around through mid and walk to the other team’s bluebuff.

This is the part where it can get pretty damgerouse, Hopefully somebody with Clairvoyance is on your team and can tell if the other jungler is starting at bluebuff or not. However if you do not walk over and either ward the first bush you come up to avoid facechecking a bush.

What if enemy jungle is starting at blue?
If enemy jungler is starting at blue and you run into somebody while warding then run, and follow purple path. Go back into the other team’s jungle and take the wraith camp and the double golem camp. Then proceed to go to bottom lane and farm. Wait for the other jungler to go to redbuff (you should have it warded) and when he walks by teleport to the redbuff and take the buffl. If you do not have flash I would not recommend doing this.

What if the enemy jungle is starting at double golems?
This is when you can do the most harm, you follow the white path, ward redbuff then proceed to follow the procedures of checking blue. If they are not there take the blue buff while watching your red ward. Once they pass the red ward and you have bluebuff teleport to the ward at redbuf and take the enemy junglers redbuf. (because they will be doing wraiths and proceeding to go to bluebuff). After the redbuff recall, buy some hp pots and proceed to either lane or jungle.

***JUNGLE MAP I REFER TO***
*******http://i56.tinypic.com/1zo8bx3.jpg********

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

02-28-2011

Has anybody tried this? Post what happend when you try it.

BadgerDrool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Not sure you can walk between an enemies jungles while their towers are up without getting it. Very sure you'll be seen at least.

Lokan

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillianV2 View Post
I personally suck at fiddlesticks
First problem.

Quote:
Second problem.

Quote:
blue elixir
Third problem.

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:

And you call this a counter-jungle?

ThereIsNoSpoon

Recruiter

02-28-2011

well you guys are being pretty lame with you disaproval w/o counter argument. disagreeing is cool, but nobody gets anywhere if you dont have a better idea.

sound interesting and a lot of things would have to go just right for it to work, but i can see it working. would take a good fid, and some practice

Morto

02-28-2011

my only question is how you buy 520 worth of items with only 475 gold.

Lokan

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereIsNoSpoon View Post
well you guys are being pretty lame with you disaproval w/o counter argument. disagreeing is cool, but nobody gets anywhere if you dont have a better idea.

sound interesting and a lot of things would have to go just right for it to work, but i can see it working. would take a good fid, and some practice
1. If you can't figure out the counterarguments, you're even worse off than I thought.

2. I have loads of better ideas. The place I go with them is up in elo because I don't follow bad advice.

3. Nothing wrong with stealing some enemy jungle camps as fiddle. But what you have here is just the single worst possible way to do it.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerDrool View Post
Not sure you can walk between an enemies jungles while their towers are up without getting it. Very sure you'll be seen at least.
f enemy jungler is starting at blue and you run into somebody while warding then run, and follow purple path. Go back into the other team’s jungle and take the wraith camp and the double golem camp. Then proceed to go to bottom lane and farm. Wait for the other jungler to go to redbuff (you should have it warded) and when he walks by teleport to the redbuff and take the buffl. If you do not have flash I would not recommend doing this.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolerMorto View Post
my only question is how you buy 520 worth of items with only 475 gold.
Go in game and buy a blue elixer 2 health pots and 2 wards. Pretty sure you have enough gold. And blue elixer is so you can have double wards, and enough ap to take blue buf/redbuf. Safely