A New Champion Approaches Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotSwained

02-28-2011

wtb Spotlight.

EranTHesis

02-28-2011

woow., he looks so powerful., a more powerful version of patheon's ult., and the hes skills are epic!!! too bad i only save ip cant afford to buy RP T_T hope in the next character changing i can use him.,

Cheesesupreme

02-28-2011

Wow its as if riot looked at the "character ideas" forum and actually decided to make one of the ridiculously op champion suggestions. Maybe it won't be as bad as it seems, but this single character makes me wonder what direction the game's balance will go.

KRUG THE GREASY

02-28-2011

This champ looks fun cant wait to get him but he also looks like he will be op for a while with his knock up

pengelana

02-28-2011

finally a knight with lance screaming "Demaciaaaaaaaa"
lawlz

IMSOJUICY

03-01-2011

after playing against and with him a few times, he's not as OP as the skills look. My biggest concern was the knockup stun, but the flag takes a while to come out, and you can easily avoid the line of fire between him and the flag.

with team coordination, he can definitely hit you with it easily, but then again any stun can be landed easily if the enemy is set up for it.

HatLlama

03-01-2011

Thanks for the new badass dude champ, I was getting sick of all the little girl champs. But on the other hand I really don't think we needed yet another tanky dpser.

docsaysurdead1

03-03-2011

this is most definitely CHUCK NORRIS!

(in video game version)

a Fatality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Where's Jarvin's judgement article.