Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches – Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wahtubee

02-27-2011

F***ing beast!

CheeseBurguer

02-27-2011

awesome splash art
wants champion art spotlight

SirAcey

02-27-2011

Oh god, sounds like hes going to be a very fun champion to play.

Wreckt

02-27-2011

I'm sure it is a result of Riot being purchased by Tencent, but the fact that the US version now uses the same art as the chinese version really disappoints me. Don't get me wrong, the chinese art is good, it just doesn't really fit the in-game graphic style

adisknight

02-27-2011

Looks an amazing champion to play! Also looks like his attack range will be just like Xin Zhao's 175! Nice work Riot!
XD

Yungleanx

02-27-2011

I really hope tuesday is no issues with the patch and the games down all day like the past 2-3 updates.....I bet his other skins look amazing as well!

I hate seeing op EVERY new champion...when was the last time a champ came out that didnt need a huge buff right away. Look at mao, every one said op, hes good early game then just becomes as useful as every other tree on the map (dont do much)

Speciwacy

02-27-2011

Quote:
Arcolyte:
Now he is a man! Move on over Pantheon.

Jokes:
Janna: It's true, for just 6300 IP, Jarvan can leave you breathless.

Hello, Summoners, look at your champion, now back to me. Sadly, they aren't me, but if you stopped using them and switched to me, you could play like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in summoners rift with the man your champion could be. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with pictures of all your penta-kills. Look again, the pictures are now victories. Anything is possible when your champion is me and not a wimp. I’m on Baron.

I just **** my pants.... thanks

FlawlessX

Recruiter

02-27-2011

what a boss

Zakaeiv

02-27-2011

Wow thats one heck of a powerful flag, it buffes you and still damages enemies and btw did you check his spear? its...HUGEE

GothReaper

02-27-2011

f*ck yeah.. the ultimate is like gameinformer said.. im buying him.. he looks awesome.. but I hope his not OP like xin was