A New Champion Approaches Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Repus

02-27-2011

XD time to pwn

Zenitar

02-27-2011

awesome champ

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

Dammit, I had no interest in this champion until his official move set came out.. Please tell me he's 6300 so I lose that interest again...

Zelmung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

Omg

Jinzei

02-27-2011

A 1 vs 1 ult, would love to see him and the barbarian king tryndamere beat the **** out of each other! Would be so awesome^^

Zeroth Logius

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynee View Post
Lol with how badass he is, Garen kind of looks like a puss now. Excluding Commando Garen.
Also, with how diverse, and intricate these new champs abilities are, I can't see myself ever playing any of the older champs anymore. Almost all the recent ones have been a hell of a lot of fun compared to the much older champs, its disappointing and exciting at the same time
idk, i still find great joy in using mordekaiser's ult on a dying champ running away, then 10 secs later i get a kill. Or going "Nom Nom Nom" with cho's ult. XD

Pyro Pimp

02-27-2011

I didn't like the way he sounded at first, and I don't quite care for him as a character, but I LOVE the skill design. Sounds very fun, maybe I'll buy him after all.

Sentient 6

02-27-2011

Ingame he looks a bit messy to me. Maybe it is just due to busy screen shots but i'm already hoping that his skins look better than his classic.

darkapples

02-27-2011

At first I didn't want him. Then I realized I'm stupid, and need him.

Epicaznlol12

02-27-2011

Dragon looks so...small.