A New Champion Approaches Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spitzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-27-2011

i'm a big Xin Zhao user ...and this one looks more bad-ass and better then him (hope so )... so happy !!!

OG Naizer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

i cant wait! been looking forward for a new melee champ for some time!

ProjectX

02-27-2011

Jarvan IV>Xin Zhao

MuspelheimX

Senior Recruiter

02-27-2011

yey!! ill get it! :P

Basil van Yhun

02-27-2011

Just read the preview for Jarvan IV...he seems to be both boring and unfair at the same time.

Passive: percent of hp as magic dmg. ON A PASSIVE? "Hey Eve, do you enjoy your 50% dmg from minions?" *trollface*

Q: Armorreduction on AoE-range with the possibility to knock-up and dash? That's like Renekton's dash with rage-bonus combined with Alistar's AoE-knockup

W: booooring. "Hey you can't hurt AND chase me!" *trollface*
A bit like Vlad's Pool which is known as one of the most annoying skills in the game though not as stupid since he can still be targeted I guess.

E: Like Xin's and Poppy's Passive from a skill combined in one with the ability to buff all friends AND a synergy to his Q. If that is ranged it will be pain. pure pain.

R: Sounds dumb...Like Panth's jump. If the target doesnt have a dash or anything like that it gets painful but that only applies to like...dunno 25% of all champs? Those 25% normally bring flash so...wuuuhuuuu.
I guess we will have to see this one in action but it is either op or ****...

So yeah..powercreep here we come. Give one champ all good stuff from a handful of others and release it. Together with an built-in bloodrazor and a either ****ty or overpowered Ult...yay.

This is the first time that I really think that a champ is going to be op.

Poppet

02-27-2011

I think he looked a whole lot cooler in the Pc Gamer artwork. ;~;

spitzy

Recruiter

02-27-2011

i'm a big Xin Zhao player .. and this one looks bad'ass and more better (hope so) ..so happy !! can't wait !!

AllGodsDie

02-27-2011

So...what happens if a jarvan ults the jarvan who has him currently in his own ult?

Dyzek

Recruiter

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilogique View Post
I love this guy

harveyblade

02-27-2011

cool nice champ but can he be tank? plz reply in linamy1124@yahoo.com