Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Poppy Guide - Abuse the OP Champ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

02-09-2010

Poppy has no AoE and no stun (sorry charge isn't reliable).

She's bad.

aRcKuS

02-09-2010

Quote:
Bagga:

She's bad.

Iunno, if she isn't taken care of early game, and allowed to do w/e she can get really ****ing scary imo, but other then that, yeah shes pretty much worthless.

Beegly Boogs

02-09-2010

Quote:
aRcKuS:
Iunno, if she isn't taken care of early game, and allowed to do w/e she can get really ****ing scary imo, but other then that, yeah shes pretty much worthless.

Everyone is scary if they aren't taken care off early game. Well, ever DPS / Caster.

aRcKuS

02-09-2010

Quote:
Bagga:
Everyone is scary if they aren't taken care off early game. Well, ever DPS / Caster.

Yeah i was going to add that, but I got lazy :P

02-09-2010

Quote:
Bagga:

She's bad.

She has the ability to run into a team fight and obliterate one member of the opposing team before she dies. (With any team support it's pretty much guaranteed)

This means that even if she dies right after this, she still made it a 4v4. However, your team lost a poppy, and their team lost their primary carry.

I don't see how a character capable of this can be bad.

Beegly Boogs

02-09-2010

Quote:
Meta:
She has the ability to run into a team fight and obliterate one member of the opposing team before she dies. (With any team support it's pretty much guaranteed)

This means that even if she dies right after this, she still made it a 4v4. However, your team lost a poppy, and their team lost their primary carry.

I don't see how a character capable of this can be bad.

Ignore poppy, kill the rest of the team, lol.

Poppy is ignorable if you have support toons. Or if your carry has exhaust.

She's bad, but not the worst.

Nocrodomus

02-09-2010

For me after the patch poppy reaaaaaaaly suck, why you ask?
well she cant take hit any more so you have hero that have moves that you need to be face to face whit your opponent and she dosent have the health, armor to do its job? and has a charge move that might get you in the mid of a gank and she cant take much damage or a really eficient way to scape so she die really fast.
I know what you are going to say " buy healt" i know but then she dosent hit hard egnough to kill minions really fast to get the money.
So Meta, she is like a suicide girl one ticket trip whit no return lolol.

So guys is she really that OP now im a noob at this and IMHO i say nope, atleast give her the 550% damage resist back so she can get in a face to face fight whitoit dying.

LeftiT

02-10-2010

What Runes would you use with that Poppy item build?