Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking Team Troubles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SixteenLetterNam

02-27-2011

Level 30's dominate the PvP (for good reason), and I think it's... not cool when the enemy team has 3+ 30's on their side vs the 1 (or less) on mine. For multiple games in a row now this has happened and it's tiring.
Could they change the matchmaking system to put equal numbers of level 30's on each team? Maybe make the matches a lil more fair? I really wouldn't mind waiting in queue a little longer for the correctly leveled people to show up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armageddon123

02-27-2011

I agree with you. Now i am 30 and i have fought a lot of people who were lvl 27 or less.They usually lose so they should try to balance things a little for people with lower levels