5man push.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JEMANGEDESMONDES

02-02-2010

map is too small that venturing alone is risky, whole team can switch lanes in a matter of seconds.

I love my 90g wards.

Naje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Best way to counter the 5man push is to just leave the mid to the rest of your teammates. If you're a carry or a good DPS, run off to their tower and finish that thang off. This will provoke them to leave the push, leaving it to be a 3 vs 4 or 4 vs 4. And by the time they get to you, the tower is downed. Then you do your happy dance!

NOLFWE

02-02-2010

Answer is simple:

1st Choise Ryze
2nd Max your bumping circles on level 5
3rd Get some AP

And combo is Ult --> Spell Flux --> Penta kill --> Profit ?!?

P.S. I actualy have done that with 4 ppls , but i`m sure it can work with 5 if they r not tanks.

ZGBudai

02-02-2010

I can't believe people are still crying about 5 Man Push AFTER Promote has been removed.

Just a bunch of baddies.

ZGBudai

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loki View Post
Artificially hindering how you play the game for some kind of personal honor system is a really good way to lose. Don't handcuff yourself and then complain when someone beats you because they aren't restricting themselves to only playing the game in a certain way.

Yes this has exceptions like exploits etc... but doing it to a completely legitimate strategy that is kind of encouraged by the game i.e. some heroes have AOE buffs like Sivir's ultimate or items like aegis, is kind of illogical.
Rule 1 of Sirlin's How to Not be a Scrub.

AeonMax

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyOverlord View Post
It's just ridiculous how easy towers are taken down. They should have liek, moar armor, health, and damage. Make them a threat.
IMO, the towers should be a little smarter.

Right now, a tower only targets an enemy champion if he/she attacks an allied champion. This allows the enemy champion to come in with a creep wave and beat on the tower. This is fine.

But, if you attack the enemy champion, his creeps will target you, while your tower keeps on targeting the creeps. The tower should switch fire to the enemy champion to support you.

This would strengthen the active defense of a tower, but not affect the ability to take down undefended towers.

Thunknor

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonMax View Post
IMO, the towers should be a little smarter.

Right now, a tower only targets an enemy champion if he/she attacks an allied champion. This allows the enemy champion to come in with a creep wave and beat on the tower. This is fine.

But, if you attack the enemy champion, his creeps will target you, while your tower keeps on targeting the creeps. The tower should switch fire to the enemy champion to support you.

This would strengthen the active defense of a tower, but not affect the ability to take down undefended towers.
The enemy creeps targeting you is fairly insignificant compared to the fact that you can attack the enemy champion without them being able to attack you.

Anyway it sounds like some people want an eternal laning phase, which sounds really boring. Big teamfights are fun! I guess it could stand to be a little longer but you'd almost have to push back the level people get their ults at to accomplish that.

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

I think he was saying that if he is sitting under his own tower, then the tower ought to target whoever HE targets. Thus allowing him to potshot the enemy champion and get the tower to target them. Rather than the current situation where the enemy champion focuses on the tower, and you focus on the enemy champion, but since his DPS is low, and the enemy's HP is high, the enemy just laughs it off.