(Open Rp) The Hero Academy Reborn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

02-28-2011

I apoligize my router fried yesterday and I spent the day trying to install a new one, I will respond to everyone after my classes

Maragonn

02-28-2011

Ordimar writes the following and sends it to the new Headmaster, "My name is Ordimar Amaron, brother of Delmegar. You do not know me, as we have never met, but I am a fairly seasoned warrior. I have heard a great deal from you in my journeys, as well as, a great deal more about the establishment you are now charged. It is an impressive task to do the things you do; teaching these people who are so dangerous, and some very volatile.

It would be my honor as a warrior of no current affiliation to offer you my sword. I have very strong relations with the people of Freljord and am sure I could assist you with certain things.

Given the history of the acedemy, for example: what happened in recent weeks to the former Headmaster, I would like to serve you as a bodyguard of sorts, a personal keeper of the rules. Please, get back to me as soon as possible. It would mean a great deal to me to work with you."

Ordimar Amaron,
Terror Knight.

ipleadthefif208

02-28-2011

"I'm sorry once again, this is the week people apply and arrive" Angella said sincerly with a grin. Scurrying over with a ghoul yordle in tale that had a platter with a assortment of muffins and a pitcher of water. Going over to Delmegar.

"How about both, I greatly need teachers and no one says a teacher may not learn! You look tired sir have a muffin or two and some water" Saying all of this with patience and a smile.

The small yordle ghoul stood in front of Delmegar holding up the platter, he wore a dumb smile with his patchy haired body. His intelligence rivaled a dog but did not succeed it.

Turning quickly back to Deadeye she said "Do you really wish to teach again? I will offer you the same job as you used too." Angella seemed to be slightly tired.

some time later when she had time
Dear mr.Clay

I am glad to inform you that you have been accepted to the academy. Though we have yet to hire an alchemist teacher we do have an extensive library that should help facilitate your learning. I look forward to seeing you here soon.

Sincerely,
Headmaster Angella

ipleadthefif208

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maragonn View Post
Ordimar writes the following and sends it to the new Headmaster of the Institute of War, "My name is Ordimar Amaron, brother of Delmegar. You do not know me, as we have never met, but I am a fairly seasoned warrior. I have heard a great deal from you in my journeys, as well as, a great deal more about the establishment you are now charged. It is an impressive task to do the things you do; teaching these people who are so dangerous, and some very volatile.

It would be my honor as a warrior of no current affiliation to offer you my sword. I have very strong relations with the people of Freljord and am sure I could assist you with certain things.

Given the history of the Institute, for example: what happened in recent weeks to the late Headmaster, I would like to serve you as a bodyguard of sorts, a personal keeper of the rules. Please, get back to me as soon as possible. It would mean a great deal to me to work with you."

Ordimar Amaron,
Terror Knight.
Rephrase this letter because first of all not the institute of war, but rather a academy to teach students on how to deal with a extremely violent world and rodrick is still alive and sense he is a god mode character he will be a security, the reason being he is god mode is because he is the school and the school is him

ipleadthefif208

02-28-2011

Sorry Nev i'm getting to you let me finish the conversation with deadeye, or come straight to my office, once again i'm sorry I haven't gotten to you yet

Maragonn

02-28-2011

It has been edited. I did not mean deceased by the word late, only former. Nonetheless, I fixed it to prevent further confusion.

Delmegar

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
"I'm sorry once again, this is the week people apply and arrive" Angella said sincerly with a grin. Scurrying over with a ghoul yordle in tale that had a platter with a assortment of muffins and a pitcher of water. Going over to Delmegar.

"How about both, I greatly need teachers and no one says a teacher may not learn! You look tired sir have a muffin or two and some water" Saying all of this with patience and a smile.

The small yordle ghoul stood in front of Delmegar holding up the platter, he wore a dumb smile with his patchy haired body. His intelligence rivaled a dog but did not succeed it.

Delmegar eyed the undead Yordle with disgust. But as to not seem rude, he accepted a muffin with a smile and bowed, "Headmaster Angella, I do not wish to seem ungrateful, but I must ask that you keep your servant away from me. For future reference, of course." He bowed again.

He turned to exit the office and remembered that he had not actually been assigned a position, "Apologies ma'am, but what exactly is it you would like me to teach to the students? I know what I suggested, but assumptions are for people who make mistakes. I do not."

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

I hope you don't mind my post format, although I'll try to conform to this threads specifics as I become more familiar with them.

Poruku had been traveling for a little while. He hadn't sent his academy letter until he was closer so he would have his acceptance/decline before he got there. Poruku arrived to the academy and had brought along some things but left them in the last city he had been in. He put them somewhere safe and intended to go get them once he had settled in.

Only vaguely aware of what the academy had been up to lately, Poruku headed to find this Angella person. After a bit of searching he had found and office. Not quiet sure what his exact purpose for visiting was, he knocked on the door.

Feel free to move Poruku into the room on your own in the next post, if you like.

ipleadthefif208

02-28-2011

Angella made a movement to the yordle. The yordle looked back with sad eyes making a wimpering noise and it scuttled off with his head hanging low. "Sorry most people do not approve of him, though he lives a much happier life than his last."

"I'm sorry for that but I would like to assign you a teacher and counseling spot for the void. Teach about the void, help those that are affected by it. I will trust you will do all in your power so none of these kids are hurt whether by the void or people who want to eradicate the void. Here politics don't come into play the children's safety is always first." The last sentence but a very stern and dire expression to her face.

knock knock knock

"Come in"

People should interact with the other students and teachers, come to me if you want to enroll but go to the others for chances to rp and make a story. I mean I'm just the headmaster

o0sniper50o

02-28-2011

Deadeye already left the room, not staying any longer than to leave a simple note on the desk.

I accept.
P.S. I'll be able to help with any inter-dimensional problems, including the Void.

At last Deadeye was once more wandering the grounds of the Academy, taking in every detail of the rebuilt school. With no destination, no hurry, and no aim, he was merely searching for something else to do.

If you wish to interact with me, now's the time.