(Open Rp) The Hero Academy Reborn

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

02-27-2011

Oh I should mention, IMO most students should start out with under 20 skill points and have no 3's moslty because at that point being a student is kind of pointless and HEY your never to old to learn, even if you are over 150 years old

ipleadthefif208

02-27-2011

one thing I want to add to methelod is that the students will become stronger of the course of time so they will start out weak but end up fairly strong.

ConfusedKillers

02-27-2011

Dear Angella,

I have heard of the recent reopening of the Hero Academy and would like to formally extend and offer of service. I would gladly teach a class of your students, about anything you still require.

Sincerely,
Xavier
(http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/393)

ipleadthefif208

02-27-2011

Dear Mr. Xavier,

It would be my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted. I would like you teach the dark arts. I look forward to you teaching here.

From,
Headmaster Angella

Methelod

02-27-2011

I believe we should wait til we finish the rebuilding RP before we accept xav

ipleadthefif208

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
I believe we should wait til we finish the rebuilding RP before we accept xav
cool beans, I doubt i will be able finish that rp today though. We will presume that the rp has already happened while we wait to do it so i can admit people and let them rp.

ConfusedKillers

02-27-2011

Srry didnt realize thats what was going on i can delete that last post and fill it in later.

o0sniper50o

02-27-2011

Deadeye nods at the new student, making a personal note to research on the newcomer. Turning his head back to Angella, he made several observations about the angel he had not seen for quite some time before speaking in his indifferent tone.

"You've never known me for being a social visitor, so do you really need to ask? Congratulations on becoming the new headmaster by the way, you really are the one most suited for the job. Now, shall I hear your answer?"

Delmegar

02-27-2011

Del approaches the Institute, tired and wary. He had only recently learned to quell the Void that had possessed him and exorcised his body. Though some of that power remained in his blood, the Runes had been removed from his body and his mind was his own; no longer overcome by violent impulses driven by rage and anger. Now he simply searched for a home and to assist in anyway he could.

He made his way through the gates and eventually into the new Headmasters Office.

"Excuse me, Headmaster. I apologize for entering without knocking.. I am not completely myself yet." Del closed the door behind him, warily walking to the middle of the room. "By your will, I would kindly learn under your teachers or teach the students from my experience. Though I am young; I have seen a great deal more than some if not all of these men and women. The Void is a terrible tale to tell of..."

He wiped a strand of his hair out of his eyes. He sagged his head as if ashamed or nervous, "Am I to stay or go?"

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

Bold seems to be the OOC format for this place : o Anyways, I will go with the 'My person is some years back wards' because I like the way my skills are set up right now and it'd just be weird asking Shurelia to change it : X I'm sure it can work. Also, where is this Academy?

Uh and I just sort of noticed this, although I could be wrong, but if you're going by Shurelia's Skill Set she posted just recently, on Angella she is is actually level 38 : X Anyways, here's my intro EDIT: Hope this isn't too short. I had some questions here and there but, instead of answering them OOC, I imagine they can be put into the RP. I'll get more detailed soon.

Poruku's Profile

Poruku had just turned 18 and to become an accredited alchemist, he had to go on his own for a year. His first week of wandering about Valoran had led him to a place which was referred to as the Academy. He wrote a letter to the academy explaining his position and delivered it to the Headmaster.

Dear Angella,

I am writing to you as an application for the Academy. I have come from Ionia and I am on my year alone to complete my training as an alchemist. I believe my presence at the Academy will suffice my training.

I can be contacted via the post and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Poruku Clay

12345612 ... 21