(Open Rp) The Hero Academy Reborn

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

02-26-2011

Angella Walked into the building that had been the place she had made many great memories. The vibrant and bright place of her path was not what she saw in front of her. The roof was caving in, tomes were stolen, windows broken, and stairs crumbling. Walking through the building to examine the extent of the damage she found Rodrick. The old Headmaster, He was a funny and energetic man that was always running around the campus, and like the Building itself he seemed in shambles. Eyes were blackned, his lip cut, bruises on his face, clothes were tattered, and blood was pooling into his mouth.

"....Angella?" blood dripped from his chin as he spoke

The fell angel walked over to the Headmaster and placed him into a chair

"What happened here?"

Rodrick eyes were trembling "I fought one of the teachers, he didn't agree with the policies said I was too nice and I let just about anyone in here. I said that was how it had to be so all would be ready for the outside world, Over time it got more heated and more broud till, it became personal attacks"

Rodrick broke into a series of harsh coughing fits

"He was the stout yordle teacher, We fought violently for days. All the students had to be evacuated for every blow I took it damaged the building. After 15 days the fighting reached it peak, he smote me with his hammer while I ripped out his essence"

Broke into anouther fit of coughs.

"Angella I need you too do something for me" Headmaster stared deep Into Angella's eyes

"What is it headmaster"

"Become the next Headmaster"

"I will take this honor"

All of this was 3 weeks ago, sense then family of Remwald and Felida have donated genorous amounts of money which greatly increased the speed of which it was rebuilt. As the building was rebuilt so did Rodrick regain his health and stamina. He looked better by the passing days becoming security for the school. Now Angella sat in her office waiting for the new students to arrive.

Ok make your introduction and post your shurelia profile page and say why your coming to the academy. Weak characters only unless your a teacher, though trust me being a student is a lot more fun.

Posted on a wall next to her office and in a near by town.
Needed
Teachers and students for the new Hero's academy
Looking for an alchemist teacher
A swordsman instructor
A magic instructor
About any kind of teacher is needed at the new academy.

NecroticBinder

02-26-2011

On a note, Remwald may stop in but I doubt it, Felida is a temp student and will eventually teach necromancy.
Angella
Felida
Eleang(Felida's Familiar)

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Would you consider allowing me to use my character, but 8 years in the past?

Poruku

I would feel odd being a 26 year old student

NecroticBinder

02-26-2011

IMO your magic should be reset to rank 1 but thats me and angela can not check the profiles so I ask that you post the stats on here, that goes for everyone else if you wish to use a shurelia profile with loose form.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

A bright-eyed black-furred Yordle approaches the school, with an offer- In exchange for a mild research grant to help him finish a few prototypes he's been dreaming of, he would gladly teach introductory and intermediate courses in Techmaturgy. While appearing not much older than many of the students, he comes bearing certification of Heimerdinger's tutelage, as well as a lengthy track record as a summoner.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/424

o0sniper50o

02-26-2011

Deadeye Sniper was the name of the person who walked amongst the rebuilt ruins of The Hero Academy. A black cloak fluttered in the wind, the man underneath it surveying the rebuilt academy. It was a mere three weeks since it had been left in ruins, the place not fit for any sort of purpose, but now it was finally rebuilt to its former glory.

Walking through the currently empty halls, he listened to the echo of his footsteps as he gave himself a personal tour of the academy. As of right now, one could only wonder if students would once again fill them after what happened last time. These thoughts played through the stranger's head while he made his way through, until at last he reached the headmaster's office.

Not even bothering to knock, he made his way into the room and saw his former student, now the Headmaster of the Academy she once went to. "Hello there, long time no see. I'm here for one of teaching positions."

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/119

Ragias

02-26-2011

Ragias wanders in and over to the Headmaster's office, and politely knocks. He enters and asks "Can I study here?"

Ragias

ipleadthefif208

02-27-2011

"Indeed" Angella said with a broad grin, she had donned a purple robe sense becoming headmaster."Have you come back to teach?"

A short rap on the door interrupted her. She bowed her head and said "One moment please". Fluttering graciously, she had expanded the office to allow to use her wings, she opened the door.

Angella looked at the darked hair boy infront of him seeming to assess him.
"Of Course you can!"

ipleadthefif208

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
Would you consider allowing me to use my character, but 8 years in the past?

Poruku

I would feel odd being a 26 year old student
Well i don't know for the 8 years in the past, but methold had a character that was 150 as a student.

ipleadthefif208

02-27-2011

good news I can now see profiles yay

1234511 ... 21