Release Notes v1.0.0.72

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

02-01-2010

Cannot believe the Kat nerf went through. Hopefully she'll get buffed once the numbers show everyone stopped playing her (and they will after trying her once or twice and seeing how awful the damage on it is now--but kudos for making it not look so bad on paper).

Excstazy

02-01-2010

im loving some of hte changes. Love the new champs, love the nerf for twitch and udyr. Parley with venom thing is just sick. And zilean is looking good, can't wait to test these changes.

4chAnEmPeRorMizu

02-01-2010

WOOT TWICH NERFED!
goodbye ******ed BACKDOORING

TriggerSAD

02-01-2010

... i was hoping for something for twisted fate, but heck alot of good things in this patch, still dont agree with alistar stun but w/e

be happy with what you got I guess

DrFromGallifrey

02-01-2010

Let's try this again, but this time, more politely:

WHERE THE GOD **** **** IS CORKI, JACKASSES?

Salteris

02-01-2010

I just wanted to comment on the change to items. Thank you for the ability to move them. I would like to suggest one more implemented change you could do in the next patch. I would like a tab in the pvp.net screen much like runes or masteries, where for each champion you could change the suggested item build. Being able to go down the line and buy the items I'd like for my char w/o having to search the (very nice) menu system would be great. I like the idea of suggest items for newbs but after playing for a while that whole area seems like a waste of space. It doesn't have to be for every char (would be nice) but maybe just for that match. Something you could setup like masteries and change on the fly during game setup, etc. Just a thought, again thanks for the updates and keep em coming.

RedSilver

02-01-2010

looks like they've been busy. thanx RIOT!

HolySpartan

02-01-2010

Question, does this mean both pantheon and gragas will be available in the store?

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-01-2010

Ahhhh can't wait!!! Thank you RIOT!! Whoo hooo!!!

Downfaller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Added a “Remember Username” option to the login screen.
Yes, I am seriously most excited for this...next maybe a remember password, a boy can dream.