Release Notes v1.0.0.72

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8adman

02-04-2010

Why no word about Tristana? Now she rocket-jumps whenever her target is in range.

Zero Exit

02-05-2010

Kat is useless now, I for one am pissed, her ult was never OP, it hits only one target until lvl 11 for christ sake, now it merely tiokles other champions. Kat as a whole was never OP mainly in part by half the ******s who build her hp regen.... The good players were good, as with any players who master thier champs.

FAIL MODE

And why not get Twisted treeline into the reg MM mix? or are you guys gonna just sit around and worry about nerd rage qq on champions, cause that will never stop... Oh I know why! Cause you dont BUY maps in the STORE, so what? your patching will just be a new hero every month? with 4 or 5 cash only skins?

mimodie

02-05-2010

I am completly agree with you. im used to play kat and even if she was imba on the first patch the last nerf was correct i do not know why they nerfed her again... she was absolutly balanced (you could diminuate her ulti's cd if i want to be really objectiv but how can i be objectiv when i see other abused char's ulti or just abilities). Now she's just absolutly useless and her ulti is not ulti so wtf is that? you guys must care about other things than kat's whinny omg.. that was allready hard to play it good and placed ulti as it should be placed (vs stun, silence etc.) so whats going one now? nobody will play her.
GOOD PATCH REALLY you won a useless char ...kind of good to let a place to other new heroes isnt? SICK!

marcelomalta

02-05-2010

lol, i didnt like the critic runes donw, i have spent a lot of time to get all of them.

And other thing i dont know if have been posted yet, but sivir boomerang has a anoying bug, some times you use the skill and nothing happens, and you have to wait de skill recharge.

WIGGLYBOO

02-05-2010

dang udyr so many of udyrs specials were downgraded
o well

Wasabi

02-05-2010

maybe you could do a char stats for every hero, to see how many times you've played that hero, kills, etc. just put it in the more info area when you select a hero or something it'd be pretty cool to have a function like that.

acezent

02-06-2010

since this morning 2/6/2010 9:00am U.S. time I have not been able to play a game. I can log in fine, but when the time comes to load a game it says client server mismatch. and doesnt allow me to play. I uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall it, but now it says i am a level 1 so I have lost everything i've worked for. I was a level 30. Please fix this issue. Thank You!

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

How on earth, can a bullet, apply pirates blade's d.o.t.? Riot... Have you fallen on your heads? Really as if parrrley wasn't good enough...

Also, riot get off your *** and do something matters, we don't need new champions.
How about maps, ladder/ranked games, draft mode, spectate/observer, most played champions scroll bar so you can see the complete stats for everychampion, fix the first blood counter for most played champions I've gotten at least five for trist but none show up

maybe something important next patch?

Sin7

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafer View Post
How on earth, can a bullet, apply pirates blade's d.o.t.? Riot... Have you fallen on your heads? Really as if parrrley wasn't good enough...
you're actually asking this in a game where a guy can control time and a werewolf, phoenix, giant alien/bug are playable chars? its a game...riot are the designers, their logic doesnt have to match ours. just my 2 cents..

Zodar

02-18-2010

Cho'Gath

• Fixed a bug where using Feast when the target had too much health caused too much damage
Wow did you ever.. now anyone with 300+ health is safe even for rank 3 feast.. LOL. guess I'm done with Chog. You really should re-word the tool tip from "instantly kills champions with less than X health" to " may cause minor skin irritaion" if that's the best Chog can do.