Release Notes v1.0.0.72

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronoh

Adjudicator

02-01-2010

Twisted Fate is still broken and overpowered? Wake me up next patch.

DrFromGallifrey

02-01-2010

Can someone respond about the Corki issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoh View Post
Twisted Fate is still broken and overpowered? Wake me up next patch.
This must be top tier shenanigans because I've never seen a Twisted Fate that hasn't made me wonder why they made such a useless champion.

Omnisuqall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

Hmm nerf kat. Her ult is mainly all she has. And it is a fairly drastic nerf. 50% of just item damage and lowering the added amount. One of those nerfs might be ok but both. Most kat players might be having to switch to ability power possibly but most of the items that have ability power come with mana which is useless for us.

Buffing parrley for gangplank. Why would you do that. If you just do the crit build with gang you can easily get the crit dmg up to 800+ with a crit. Now you add a scaling poison with it. How much more powerful are you planning to make the **** pirate.

Kinda was hoping for a little more nerf on twitch but I geuss we'll see how it plays out.

Nidalee needed the speed buff, was so easy to dodge the javilin before.

The nerf on Udyr.. THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for splitting up blind. Solo and blind in same spell was really overpowered. especially for first blood.

Siky

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herborist View Post
He clearly smells their seeping wounds - "eternal thirst." He can smell weakened champions nearby, but he can't see them. It makes perfect sense.
It makes perfect sense if you couldn't see unstealthed targets, but you do... so?

I suggested on lowering the health detection to 25% and allowing for Warwick to see stealthers with that passive instead. Let's not kid ourselves, Warwick wouldn't be broken even with that change.

Devil May LOL

02-01-2010

poppy got nerfed. Finally!

DarkVizard

Banned

02-01-2010

Why is Twich getting nerf over and over again? Seriously just because some noob post a bunch of topics about Twich doesn't mean he needs a nerf.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

D a m n ! Both heroes available tomorrow? I just bought Amumu, time to grind for Gragas XD. And time to say good bye to my melee heroes with the crit nerf

FancyJamz

02-01-2010

So Trynd will still not be viable. Ok.

fortis

02-01-2010

i cant believe no one here is crying about the ladder system.. seriously it almost seems rude to update the game at all untill that is implemented...seriously...this game is becoming snoresville. Does anyone even try to win anymore?

sycsadist

02-01-2010

finally? grats.. keep up the balancing and maintenance. peace out