Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.72

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaLink

02-01-2010

Quote:
CoolBreeze88:
lol thats not the fcking point with runes, you dont change runes becuase guess what people have invested alot of time into buying those runes, it is not right to sit there and nurf something like runes, simply becuase of how much time it takes to build a rune page.

Also the reason exhaust, flash, ignite are used the most is not because they are unbalanced, its because they offer a tactical advantage in game that other spells would otherwise not be able to give. cleanse is used to get away from cc, not ignore dmg, making ignite a completely worthless summoner spell to have. im not so worried about flash, but ignite should def not be cleansed.

and wtf does hardly op mean. IT IS OP im not whining when you know darn well that what im saying is true. zilean is not meant to carry games. and with this patch.. he will. considering zilean is well capable of carrying already.

Yes, but what was the reason you decided on building a crit rune book? You went for the strongest runes which most people would, but what you fail to realize is the fact that those runes were too strong. They nerfed it enough but they didn't over nerf it. You are complaining for no reason. Oh wait, you put time into building that book, just like everyone else. You obviously are still gonna play the character you bought those runes for, just take a bit of damage away and look you'll be just fine.

And ignite is technically a debuff like poison. Cleanse should ignore that.

Ziliean is hardly OP. He will not carry games, he can't carry games. Adding range on something like his time bomb is fine because his time bomb is the only damage dealing ability he actually has.

Charmicarmicarmicat

02-01-2010

Generally speaking, good changes. Still, no change to eve, warwick, jax, revive, underpowered items like rageblade etc.

I know we're supposed to stay positive and see opportunities over restrictions, but this is the 4th patch in a row without the above issues being adressed.

Forcek1n

02-01-2010

Decreased the effectiveness of Critical Damage runes by 10%
i just spent 3 weeks farming IP for them **** runes

McBo0gerBalls

02-01-2010

obviously youve never seen a good zilean. zilean can pack a big punch with his time bomb considering he can cast it twice instantly

Forcek1n

02-01-2010

well u totally screwed me on 2 pages of runes .... thanxs

MegaLink

02-01-2010

Quote:
obviously youve never seen a good zilean. zilean can pack a big punch with his time bomb considering he can cast it twice instantly

He's a good harasser in the early game, mid game and later game he's push, and pretty much is sort of a clean up crew with a ult that might be able to save your carry.

Quote:
well u totally screwed me on 2 pages of runes .... thanxs

2 pages? And your crit runes will still put you above many, you aren't losing that much.

PanÐa

02-01-2010

@CoolBreeze88

So how many Zileans do you actually encounter during the time you play? I'll probably see 2-5 at most within a week's worth of playing.

darkn

02-01-2010

Quote:
Herborist:
Can someone respond about the Corki issue?

This must be top tier shenanigans because I've never seen a Twisted Fate that hasn't made me wonder why they made such a useless champion.

A useless champion...Wow that is the first time I have ever heard anyone called TF useless.
Just wondering, what lvl are you. If you have seen a good TF you wouldnt be saying that, as a good one could destroy your team. Not to mention his ult gives him and your team total map control....

McBo0gerBalls

02-01-2010

megalink....the point of runes is to put us above others, or else why have them. nurfing runes is total bs and shouldnt be happening. also your right hes a good harasser early game, but im telling you because of the amount of dps he actually has, hes not just support like your making him out to be. he doesnt just save your carry, he can turn that chaser into meat soup.

JTuck25

Recruiter

02-01-2010

Nooooo Imp Exhaust nerf D: