Should LoL make a PVE mode?

Yes 43 71.67%
No 17 28.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LoL PVE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kennetth

02-01-2010

Personally, with the huge range of characters from support to tanks to dps, and items..... LoL heroes definitely can take on some PVE. I mean cmon, I hear with the right heroes you can do baron at level like 6-7.
Riot could definitely make a cool PVE for like IP and stuff, maybe a race to finish before another team. First to kill all bosses or most in a certain time wins. Just a little idea I thought of while watching "Futurama" for some reason.

Anyway, I would like to see if anyone else thought of this idea before, i highly doubt im the first, its a popular thing especially after WoW, so please vote and definitely give me some of your similiar ideas about the PVE and LoL mash.

Meetwad

02-01-2010

We should make an RTS mod for LoL that involves defeating witch king on the heated throne. Win.

Kennetth

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetwad View Post
We should make an RTS mod for LoL that involves defeating witch king on the heated throne. Win.
lol gg

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

02-01-2010

Don't care if they do as long as its after ranked play and draft mode.

Ytinasni

02-01-2010

having to balance pve and pvp in a game with 9 classes is hard enough, try doing it with 40+

noobfluff

02-01-2010

No. No. No. No. No.

Budo

02-01-2010

I come here for the PVP. If they made a PVE portion of the game and it cut in to the time spent on fixing things or making new content in the PVP portion, I wouldn't want it. If not then whatever.

I probably wouldn't play it myself. A couple PVE games that don't bore me are Tetris and the Elder Scrolls series, but besides that no thank you.

dongs

02-01-2010

There should be a mode in LoL, where instead of controlling one hero, you are a omniscient being who builds units and recruits heroes to fight for him. Of course, you can't just have infinite units so they'll probably have to add in a better resource management system and probably a building upgrade system so you can recruit better heroes and equip them with stronger items.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

02-01-2010

There's a really old post with a similar topic so its been brought up before. Seems that a lot of folks also want to see a PvE version of LoL, I think it would be awesome. I love some of these champs and want to do more with them - like take them questing/boss killing with other champs for some IP, and then be able to Q up for some PvP when I'm in the mood.
I decided to mess around with the world editor to see if I can make some kind of template for a PvPvE version of LoL. If it ever gets to a playable state then I'd ask some Riot buddies to try it out and see if they think its fun. After that its out of my control, but who knows.

Meetwad

02-01-2010

Who's to say that the next game by Riot couldn't be an RPG/FPS starring LoL characters.

Sort of like Blizzard tried to do with the Starcraft franchise. Only you know.. not canned.