Noxus Poppy Skin Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris Wierts

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
They're having visual issues with the ghost skins being transparent... will be epic when its worked out i'm sure.
Idk why, your character goes transparent when you're in Grass...

Animezis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-02-2010

this skin so bad , went me my RP
Look it in game, that not good ((

aXeonz

02-03-2010

Terrible skin, lack of creativity.

When are we gonna get some more "creative" skins like Pharoh Amumu, and not just a color change?

You need to do some hiring, and fire the idiots who are coming up with ideas like the black rocker poppy.

Maybe put a couple people on the Ghost skins? OR that Pink Tristana skin we were promised back in 2009?

Stop coming out with new black horrible skins for new heroes, and work on the older heroes who skins were promised for, have been in Champion select, or for heroes who dont even HAVE a skin yet? That've been there since launch?

Cmon riot, you really need to crack down on your hiring and stop putting fools to the tasks necessary to please your players.

Waldkier

02-03-2010

wheres an anivia skin?!?

Psìlent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Noxus Poppy is pretty cool. Didn't Sivir work for Noxus at one point? I wanna see a cool dark skin for her.

Romdeau

02-04-2010

Never ceases to amaze me how much QQ there is in this community over newly released skins.

Bramd

02-04-2010

This skin looks horrible in game. It's just an ugly black blob with no definition. If you bought this skin I feel sorry for you since it's ****. Talk about a half-ass job for some quick cash. Even the fan-made skin looks better in game and noone had to pay for that one.

Destromas

02-06-2010

The image looks like Poppy has Jigsaw eyes and a Hitler lip. The game result is a Poppy in the bushes before she goes in the bushes.

CashMoneyAllstar

06-02-2011

I so cant wait for this !

CashMoneyAllstar

06-02-2011

I cant wait for this new skin!