Feeding The Bloodthirster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2xHero

02-26-2011

I think that The Bloodthirster should charge up quickly since it currently takes 40 minions to charge and the charges are lost on death. Warmog's and Rod of Ages were changed a little while ago to charge faster. The Bloodthirster should also be changed to get a larger charge from killing minions and/or get larger charges for champion kills/assists.

Eldrvarya Sverd

02-26-2011

I disagree with this simply because of the incredible stats a fully fed BT dishes out from one item slot. 100 damage and a 25% lifesteal are incredible stats and demand the sacrifices of a long feeding term and they should carry some risk.

LateNightLOL

02-26-2011

I have to disagree as well, a fully farmed bloodthirster is a scary thing to face. Also with the type of heroes getting it farming up that amount is not difficult. I think we can all agree that bloodthirsters are far from underpowered and therefore buffing would be entirely unnecessary.

TeenageDracula

02-26-2011

It is easy to feed a Bloodthirster, chances are you are a physical DPS champion, and you can easily kill entire creep waves, it usually takes around 2-3 minutes to fully feed a Bloodthirster.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

In no way does BT need a buff.