[Champion Suggestion] Jinx The hacker

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GearsPoweredfool

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43PERCENTburnt View Post
He's a time traveler. Duh.
There's his lore ROFL

I've been looking at all the suggestion threads and I figured I may as well try suggesting one as well.
All feedback is welcomed, if he seems OP or his skills seem OP, I have a nerfstick in the closet just waiting to be used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champion Name- Jinx

Story - Jinx is a tamed version of the real Jinx.
I will be working on how to convert him into League of legends, the real Jinx is an alter ego of a character named Win.
Give me some time

Jinx's original story: http://123.writeboard.com/6998ab29cc0e2edc4 Password is win

Appearance -

Age – 20

Gender – Male

Eyes – Jinx has a very rare genetic disorder, born with a pale blue left eye, and a bright violet right eye, that alters the shape and colors around his pupils when he becomes stressed out. The pigment in his left eye darkens while the pigment in his right eye begins to fade away while the iris changes into the shape of a gear. If a person takes a quick glance, it looks as if his eyes had managed to switch places.

Hair – Jinx has spiky white hair with green highlights. His hair is never tamed, and looks like he used 10 pounds of gel. 95% of the time it defies the laws of gravity.

Build – Jinx happens to be a thin, pale, 6’2 kid with a minuscule amount of upper body muscle. Jinx’s height is mainly attributed to his leg length, making him fairly lanky. Because of his physique, people often mistake him for being 16/17 years old. He’s completely clean shaven and has no ink or piercings.

Clothes – Jinx enjoys wearing darker colored clothing. Even in the hottest weather, he completely detests lighter shades of colors. Because of his pocket obsession, he considers anything with less than 4 separate pockets a waste of time. Usually sporting baggy black pants, black shoes with neon green laces, a dark green shirt, and a black hoodie or trench coat (Depending on the weather), each piece of clothing is tagged with a green skull surrounded by a gear wearing headphones. The logo represents his alter ego (Also known as the Gears Powered Fool by the media). Most people just mistake him for being a poser.

Possessions: Win carriess his laptop and his glock. He fires his glock at enemies while the laptop is under his shoulder.

Attachment 15217

Skills:

Passive: Under the Radar: When Jinx's or nearby allies (400/500(at 9)/600(at 18) feet) hp are below 30% their icons don't appear on the minimap to their opponents. If an allies HP is below 20%, their icon disappears regardless of distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q:No luck 700 range:

Cost: 60/75/90/115/130 mp
Cool down: 12 seconds
Jinx closes his eyes and unloads his pistol at an enemy, scaring them and causes them to hesitate with some of their skills.

Active: Deals 40/80/120/160/200 magic damage (+.8 per AP) and randomly picks 1/1/1/1/2 of the targets skills and puts them on cool down for 2/3/4/5/3 seconds.

Animation Idea: A target appears over the enemy (Like when you alt click someone) and a burst of gunfire comes from Jinx.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W:Hidng in Plain sight
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 MP
Cool down: 9 seconds after stealth (3 seconds if he's within 200/300/400/500
600 feet of an ally)

Cast time: 2 seconds unless Jinx is within 500/600/700/800/900 feet of an ally (Then it's instant)

Jinx causes himself to blend in with the crowd and the environment and becomes stealthed for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds. While stealthed his movement speed is increased by 10% and when he comes out of stealth his next attack will slow an enemy by 20/30/40/50/60% for 3 seconds. While this skill IS on cool down, enemies can only see Jinx’s max hp and max mp.
Every time this is casted within 7 seconds of coming out of stealth, the manacost is doubled and his next attack will not slow the enemy.

Animation: Standard stealth. If it was easy to code, I wouldn't mind seeing Jinx stealth with the matrix-ish animation (The numbers scrolling up/down) and making him dissapear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E: Stacking the Odds:

Cost: 100/100/100/100/100 Mana

Shout: Jinx sees an ample opportunity to boost his allies morale or hinder his opponents.
Heals each wounded ally within 375/425/475/525/575 feet of Jinx for 125/175/225/275/325 (+.3 per AP) + 50/75/100/125/150 for each ally within 375/425/475/525/575 feet of Jinx. (The health is split between each ally under 60% of their max HP)

If Jinx sees that everyone is holding up fine, his shout demoralizes his opponents, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+1 per AP) damage + 50/80/130/180/210 for each enemy champion waiting to respawn. (750 range)

Cool down 13 seconds.

Animation: This starts off as a standard shout animation. If someone is healed, they are covered in a green aura for a second (Standard healing animation), if someone is damaged a black cloud appears around their head.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R/Ulti: Ulti: Taking out the Mainframe
Cost:150 mana/150mana/150mana
Cooldown: 150 seconds/125 seconds/100 seconds
2 second channel cast

Jinx begins to unleash all his hacker knowledge, and hacks into his opponents' minds and their minimap. For 6/8/10 seconds Opponents think that all your allies share the same icon, name, stats, and items and cannot see anyone's Hp or Mp bar.

Animation: Jinx opens up his laptop and types furiously during the channel cast, right before the skill begins, he slams it shut and puts it back under his arm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Example of Stacking the odds for clarity.

Stacking the Odds Level 3 Example 100 AP)
Shout: Jinx see's an ample opportunity to boost his allies’ morale, or hinder his opponents’ morale.
Heals each wounded ally within 475 feet of Jinx for 225 (+33) + 100 for each ally within 475 feet of Jinx. (The health is split between each ally whose current hp is under 60%, including Jinx)

If Jinx see's that everyone is holding up fine, his shout demoralizes his opponents dealing, 140 (+100) damage +130 damage for each enemy champion waiting to respawn (750 range).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats:
HP: 550 (70 per level)
Mana: 300 (50 per level)
Range: 450
Armor: 15 (4 ea level)
Magic Resist: 23
Crit chance 1.5 (.33)
Attack speed: .85 (3% ea level)
Damage: 29 (3.5 a level)
Speed: 330

-------------------------------------------
Quotes (Still being worked on)

Moving: "Target acquired"
"Locked and loaded"
"Speed's the key"

Attacking:"This will hurt you a lot more than it'll hurt me"
"Time to stick it to the man"
(I need to think of more)

Taunt: "I heard you like to die"
"Oh really, you think you can stop me?"

Joke: "Don't underestimate the power of the internet, people can be quite mean"

Champion Select: "The power of the internet will be the cause of the deaths" (May change)

Basically he's a ranged mage that can stealth. But instead of being dps machine stealth, he's a support/half dps stealthed unit.
He uses a gun and has almost as much range as twitch (Which isn't much for ranged)

I need to edit some of the things for animations, but I have to run. I'll be back to work on it after work.

Edit 13: Noticed that I forgot to add that he uses his gun and laptop (I can't remember why I removed it).

This weekend I may have a chance to actually work on his lore . Then he'll be basically complete besides some tweaking.

I may alter the damage his No luck does for endgame, haven't decided yet.

Zerden

02-01-2010

U forgot Taunt lines ^^
Some of the skills are OP but the passive is cool

Gamon

02-01-2010

I hate champions that ruin the game

gnXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

I love the Ultimate and passive

GearsPoweredfool

02-01-2010

Updated some things.
Mind I ask how he ruins the game?
Constructive criticism is quite nice to have, and suggestions on what to do is even better.
Thank you ^^

And I'm considering changing his Ulti to where it just removes everyones icons from the opponents minimap and their minisights, gives them the chance to ping where they are to have SOME coordination, but it'd take a decent team.

SaphuA

02-01-2010

I realy like your ideas!

Although one thing I am worried about is that the hero might become useless late-game.

GearsPoweredfool

02-01-2010

Do you think I should scale AP on his skills a bit better?
Like +1 per AP?

Then late game he can initiate ganks by using his slow, randomizing their skills (Which would cause a user to panic, because he now has to look at his bars to find his cleanse or flash and press the right key), and then use his non target spike skill to hit harder.

I could alter his United we stand/Divided they fall to initiate a 1 second stun if the opponent isn't within x amount of range of his allies.

DeadRamza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

people say "i loved it"
because they like to play with op heroes just to get victories and thing they know how to play...

the concept is ver very nice...

but the ult is too op...
minimap is everything in this game...

without it you can't gank...
you can't even get out of your base
so if the ult is going to be something like this it should give your team the victory already instead of disabling the minimap

GearsPoweredfool

02-01-2010

Seems people either like it or think it's OP.
It does no damage, and if need be you can raise the cooldown to 120-180 seconds.

It may scream OP, but it does no damage and only turns the minimap off for a short while, not the entire game.

Also new option for an Ulti: SuperNova virus.

Zulunko

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsPoweredfool View Post
Q:No luck (Ranged):

Cost: 60/75/90/115/130 mp
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Active: Deals 40/80/120/160/200 magic damage (+.6/+.7/+.8/.9/1 per AP) and randomizes the opponents skillset (Q could be W etc etc, the Ulti could be W, basically just rearranged the icon order) for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds
Passive Aura: While this skill is not on cooldown reduces Jinx's and nearby allies cooldowns by 6/7/8/9/10% and increases enemy cooldowns by 6/7/8/9/10%
Is the scaling increase for AP per ability level really necessary? I don't think any other ability in this game increases in AP scaling because by the time that would really affect you, you're just barely getting any heavy AP items.

Otherwise, seems like a good concept.

12345 ... 7