Cannot connect to League of Legends server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fringus

07-16-2009

So i got past the updater, but now its saying i cant connect to the server? is this some sort of firewall issue or something?

Spiffy

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Servers are normally active only on weekends, and won't be up til tomorrow.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/server_status.php

fringus

07-17-2009

so only saturdays and sundays?

aw man

Celdiruen

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

Official play windows are Saturday and Sunday, but the keys are activated on Fridays as well. There just isn't a set in stone time for Fridays, it depends on when they get everything ready.

micha

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celdiruen View Post
Official play windows are Saturday and Sunday, but the keys are activated on Fridays as well. There just isn't a set in stone time for Fridays, it depends on when they get everything ready.
Thats right, and i suggest to join the IRC or using the Beta Status Page for being up2date when servers are going online at fridays

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/server_status.php

MacKzkY99

06-04-2010

i was like waiting for like 2 weeks and its steel saying unavailable are you conected to the enternet......****

Katanadragon

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacKzkY99 View Post
i was like waiting for like 2 weeks and its steel saying unavailable are you conected to the enternet......****
Fail necro

1stAccount jokes

06-05-2010

i dont get it i get the same problem even though its the weekend does anyone no how to fix it, i load up the test realm but then it doesnt let me "retrieving version information" and it never works so i check the logs and it said that the firewall is blocking it so i allowed it but it still doesnt work any ideas ?
thanks.