Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot connect to League of Legends server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fringus

07-16-2009

So i got past the updater, but now its saying i cant connect to the server? is this some sort of firewall issue or something?

Spiffy

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

Servers are normally active only on weekends, and won't be up til tomorrow.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/server_status.php

fringus

07-17-2009

so only saturdays and sundays?

aw man

Celdiruen

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

Official play windows are Saturday and Sunday, but the keys are activated on Fridays as well. There just isn't a set in stone time for Fridays, it depends on when they get everything ready.

micha

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

Quote:
Celdiruen:
Official play windows are Saturday and Sunday, but the keys are activated on Fridays as well. There just isn't a set in stone time for Fridays, it depends on when they get everything ready.

Thats right, and i suggest to join the IRC or using the Beta Status Page for being up2date when servers are going online at fridays

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/server_status.php

MacKzkY99

06-04-2010

i was like waiting for like 2 weeks and its steel saying unavailable are you conected to the enternet......****

Katanadragon

06-04-2010

Quote:
MacKzkY99:
i was like waiting for like 2 weeks and its steel saying unavailable are you conected to the enternet......****

Fail necro

1stAccount jokes

06-05-2010

i dont get it i get the same problem even though its the weekend does anyone no how to fix it, i load up the test realm but then it doesnt let me "retrieving version information" and it never works so i check the logs and it said that the firewall is blocking it so i allowed it but it still doesnt work any ideas ?
thanks.