windowed mode -- can't scroll down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jongx

02-01-2010

Hello,

I've searched high and low in this forum and so far have been unable to find the fix to my problem. My apologies if I missed it.

Note: I played in beta from August through the end of October with no problems; I just started this new account (as I had forgotten how to play) and I am having this new problem.

Problem: The game is in a window (that takes up the full screen, i think this is a part of the problem although when I played a few months ago I think it was in a window too, but without the problem) and if I put my mouse towards the bottom of the screen, or try to move my character south/down while in game, the part of the map that I am looking at will not follow/go down. I can go up (but even that's a little choppy) and to the side, but not down. The only way I can go down is to click the minimap to the part I want to see, but this is pretty impractical and seriously hampers the experience.

It seems like there should be a quick way to get the window to go full screen and somehow solve this problem, but I can't figure it out. Please help!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-01-2010

It may just be a problem with mouse placement. I play with dual monitors and if I swing my mouse too quickly to one side it runs out of the window and stops scrolling.

To turn off windowed mode just hit Escape go to Options and uncheck the box for windowed mode.

blueblink69

11-17-2010

to answer that problem just go to option then video uncheck the window mode then ok. CONGRATS,,!

InertPackage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Seriously, no answers to this, horrible answer from a Riot Wrenchmen... like HORRIBLE, many play in windowed mode so they can stream. I today had this problem, guess I'll somewhere else to find the answer.

skalaja

04-14-2011

Bump

Sekuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

I find this incredibly problematic as well. I mouse scroll up and down often - still no answer to this in windowed mode? We obviously want to use windowed, not fullscreen, usually to stream...

Fluffylumps

08-05-2011

I'm having this very problem right now. Its a royal pain in the butt.

Arjimus

04-19-2012

None of these answers are helpful.

Aydz

04-19-2012

I have a friend who is having the same issue as the OP. Does Riot or a Wrench-man have any more support on this topic?

fooldragon321

05-13-2012

Ok I have found a solution. The reason why you can't scroll down in windowed mode is because of your resolution. The default resolution makes it so the windowed mode is actually larger than the screen of your computer (or laptop). To solve this, you need to change your resolution to the resolution right below the first resolution option (In other worlds, change your video resolution to the second option). This will make your window a bit smaller but you will be able to scroll down if you do this.

Hope it helps!