Need advice for champ pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeoneth

02-25-2011

So i just got 3150 IP and now I need some help choosing who to pick.

Ive narrowed it down to

Sona <-- Major choice
Lux
Akali <-- Another Major choice
Garen
Kassadin

Any help to break the tie is much appreciated.

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

It really depends on what role you're looking to fill. Sona is pure support. Lux is nuker/support. Akali and Kass are assassins, Garen is beefy DPS.

I always suggest that people try the champs before unlocking. Champs may look great on paper (or when other play them) but when you try them you realize that you really don't enjoy their style. This happened to me more than once. >.<

My PERSONAL opinion, I like Akali the most out of those champs. Really though, they're all great champs, you can't really go wrong with any of them. Play em, see which is the most fun.

LoL Nimmo

02-25-2011

xin is an all around better choice than garen right now, as long as your jungling with him. dont pick sona.

kass, akali and lux are okay.

EDIT: sona shouldn't be a major choice dude she's REALLY weak right now, even for a support champion.

Aeoneth

02-25-2011

any particular reason not to pick Sona crim?

I understand shes full support, and I'd have to classify myself as a support player who likes to go buck wild sometimes (yay Kayle perfectly syncs with my play style). akali i was looking at since ive been dominated by her for several games now.

TheMindSlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

I find Kassadin really fun to play, especially since I build him AP. He can be really deadly once it hits about mid-game. All champs have an acquired play style though, so testing them before trying them is the best idea. I don't really have any advice about the other champs, though I have seen all of them played both good and bad. In the end, it is best for you to test them. Though, I believe that since you enjoy Kayle, you may really like Sona. I really can't stress you testing them out first enough though.

Though if that isn't what you want to do, my vote goes to Kassadin

Aeoneth

02-25-2011

I do test them out first and i liked how Kassadin felt (no **** guys). But i havent had achance to test Akali and Sona and wanted to try both of them before i commited 3150 points into someone i tried only to find out the next week that i like those two better