Best Jungle Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rochai

02-24-2011

I've seen Fiddles and Nunu jungle very well, nunu with smite takes golem extremely fast and fiddles doesnt need smite. Trundle is also good at jungling.

So my question is who do you think is the best Champion for jungling right at the start of a game?

Jinnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

I've used Trundle, Warwick, Udyr, Fiddles, and Karthus so far... TBH, Karthus was the fastest, but Warwick was the safest and most reliable for my playstyle.

horribleplayer99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

dr mundo, malpz, she and olaf is pretty good jungle, (without smite ofc)

Zhangster

02-25-2011

Ashe jungle is legit

Forever YoungS2

02-25-2011

I've jungled on Heimerdinger, Karma, Kayle, Cho'gath, Irelia. While it wasn't really fast, if the rest of the team could hold their weight in their lanes, it went pretty well, leaving the solo lane to get super fed ( even if i wasn't)

Evil Sensei

02-25-2011

Jungler should have epic ganking powers, so I would say that best would be either Udyr or Amumu, maybe Nunu or Rammus. Mundo, Malph, Olaf and so one are also good, probably Malph the best out of this. Also I would go with the tank jungler strategy, since tanks early game are not so important and so jungling go well with not so great line presence early on.

Well, sad mummy is probably the best, with two cc skills and really great overall skills composition.

Rakaydos

02-25-2011

I'm trying to come up with a good way to jungle Ryze. With smite, a mana crystal, clarity and a heath potion he can take the 2 golems... leaving him JUST short of level 2.

Anyone got good suggestions for Runes/Masteries to improve him for jungling?

Evil Sensei

02-25-2011

What do you mean leaving him short? Just take the exp mastery, that is basic stuff for jungler and you will pop lvl 2 with golems.

Ramanas

02-25-2011

Udyr, Warwick, Shen, Rammus, Olaf, Trundle.

Rakaydos

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sensei View Post
What do you mean leaving him short? Just take the exp mastery, that is basic stuff for jungler and you will pop lvl 2 with golems.
Yes, but getting from that to blue buff in a resonable amount of time, is somewhat more difficult.