Journal of Justice: Demacian Miners Saved, Noxian Sabotage Discovered

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomsy

02-25-2011

At first I was like,
"Noxian Sabotage Disco"

But then I clicked it.
"Noxian Sabotage Discovered"

BestScytherNA

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
From how the story sounded, the Noxians there were just as surprised as everyone else with the "discovery".
Well of course they would be, how else could they keep up their reputation as honest, upright citizens of Runeterra who would never sabotage anything?

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

Ram Steed is back. Hell yeah

Vyviel

02-25-2011

Mining story is in poor taste considering the NZ miners just recently died =\

N49

02-25-2011

This issue contains massive amount of bullcrap.

So instead of maybe having another lore match(one not rigged maybe too), you just shaft Noxus with one of the most cliche and disappointing "they did it" twists in the history of story telling...

Way to go RIOT, way to go...

Manson21

02-25-2011

When Magma Chamber will come?

Fatal Pride

02-25-2011

Why do you have to keep giving character sibling now? First was Garen and Lux which was fine cause that was a new idea. Then you did it Nasus with Renekton which was weird it my opinion. And now Irelia, I'm sorry to say this but it seems like you guys have hat with things written and and what ever you pull out you use it until the community gets sick of it.

Just an opinion, not trying to 'troll'. Also when are we gonna see the new Time champion? Does anyone remember when they posted a list of champion type that were supposed to come out, I thought in sequence, well I'd like to see a new Time manipulating champion. (Please consider taking a look at HoN's Chronos and see all his patch notes so you want what not to do. I mean those are some hardcore DoTA fans that didn't considering changing anything in it.)

Revive Is OP

02-25-2011

My cousin lives in Kalamanda... I hope he wasn't affected!

alfapatito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Inpired on the true story of some miners of CHILE, yay Discovery Channel Joined RIOT

Kascadement

02-25-2011

[QUOTE=Fatal Pride;6515045]Why do you have to keep giving character sibling now? First was Garen and Lux which was fine cause that was a new idea. Then you did it Nasus with Renekton which was weird it my opinion. And now Irelia, I'm sorry to say this but it seems like you guys have hat with things written and and what ever you pull out you use it until the community gets sick of it.

(you forget kayle/morgana first siblings...)