Journal of Justice: Demacian Miners Saved, Noxian Sabotage Discovered

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trenonian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Yay, always a pleasure.

MasterBait3r

02-24-2011

As Usual the JoJ is here too: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/story...ebruary-21-cle

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

I'm going to make two predictions:

1. Jarvan III will be assassinated during the ceremony a few weeks from now, potentially leading to a Demacia/Noxus lore match at the *cough cough* Magma Chamber *cough cough*
2. A New Champion Approaches! Ram Steed, the Journalist of Justice!

ExpandingEye

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIone View Post
u mean this

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/story...ebruary-21-cle

Amarathval

02-24-2011

So... Yordles are Aliens. and the next champion after Jarvan IV is Ram Steed who obtains super powers after getting shived by Shaco?

league of legends beware indeed.

Cleo

02-24-2011

There was nothing about Shaco in the mailbag. LIAR

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-24-2011

I call shenanigans. There's no way Noxus was the cause of that mining explosion. It's all a set up incriminate Noxus, preventing them from gaining the mining rights. I mean, they were helping Demacia rescue their miners for goodness sakes! Plus, if they really wanted to cause the mining explosion, you better believe they would have done a perfect job of it. There wouldn't have been any evidence left behind.

Freedom Fries

02-24-2011

I may be paranoid, but I think the Demacians were the one who did the sabotage and must have put false evidences to bring the suspicion upon the Noxians, in order to get the contract with the Kalamandas.

But once again, I may be Paranoid.

EDIT: Oh, i'm not the only one who's crazy here, Cidem posted just one minute before me

NickPham

02-24-2011

What wasn't announced is that all the miners came up high. On the upside they had the nobility to reject blow up dolls unless given enough so they wouldn't fight over them.

Basically this:
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/02...d_drugs_u.html

Ze Diablo

02-24-2011

zelos is new champ after jarvan prolly

123456 ... 9