Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Serious Bug] Game suddenly disappearing after a win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mageganker

02-25-2011

Please surrender my elo and ip.

Blob1000

02-25-2011

Hey Riot, this also just happened to me as well. Had an epic hour long ranked game which we won and no stats came up it just opened the home screen. I didn't receive any ip or rating for the game. Is this data retrievable? Its disappointing since I did so well and wanted to see my stats track and of course get the rating.

Pls help us Riot!

Vaati

02-25-2011

This just happened to me too, ranked game win even. This is a real bug riot, pay attention..

Str8TalkExpress

02-25-2011

This just happened to me as well. Wondering why there was no end game screen. No IP gain, no ELO increase, and it is not in match history.

First thing I did was try to relog, nothing happened. As if my last game was not real. Bet the losers of the game dont really mind...

EasyKills

02-25-2011

Also the same happened to me.

Game ended approx 3:10 Feb 25, 2011.

I had just won a solo ranked 5v5 game with my friend MarshalJimRaynor.

Game ended, clicked okay, auto skipped stats room and dumped into lol news page. Nothing in match history, IP is the same. I'm guess the database update/query happens during the time it is in postgame stats client state. (Even if you click the skip waiting for stats button it updates the database then.) This could be fixed by (of course making sure that the game client state doesn't by-pass the post game stats client state) changing the update time to happen on game over click. I don't know all the specifics though, if you accept resumes for co-op software engineering students maybe I could : 3 ?

And fix my win : (

hecter

02-25-2011

Just happened to me. It's weird, and somewhat disturbing.

Clayborn

Recruiter

02-25-2011

relogging did not fix it for me either... you have a server bug!

Loli Ruri

02-25-2011

Happened to me too just now... Should be fixed ASAP

2 girls 1 flay

02-25-2011

same happened to me. bump moarsz.

Malduk

02-25-2011

Happened to both me and my friend. Relogging didnt help.