Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes 08/19/09

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guinsoo

Recruiter

08-19-2009

Quote:
Stexe:
So was the point of this patch to make the bad heroes worse (Annie) and good heroes better (Jax, Twitch).

I mean I understand the nerf to Tristana's life, but how does having a refreshing Rocket Jump make ANY sense?

We felt like Rocket Jump was too difficult to use offensively because of her average health pool (granted, higher than most DPS) and the fact that if you used it to jump in, it is easy to die since you can't jump out.

Consequently, most players generally just saved Rocket Jump to use it as an escape. We're hoping changing it to recharge on assist will allow players to use it a bit more aggressively.

Dust1n

08-19-2009

Quote:
Runic:
If you touch my Ashe, i will be forced to be very very sad.

strongly agree.

Therox

08-19-2009

But...buffing the OP champions with the reason, that this is just beta and everything that you want to achieve in the feeling of a match, is fun? Okay, might be good, but how can a game make fun when every team consists of the same heroes that are mighty as hell?

scals

08-19-2009

Quote:
PD: add kickafk and swich command pls

Please don't ever add a switch command to this game.

Unless, unlike dota, the gold and item transfer was less severe.

Damashi

08-19-2009

This thread (aside from one NERF TWITCH thread I read) is honestly the first time I've seen someone call Twitch OP or complain about him. I guess I'm missing something?

LesPaulLover

08-19-2009

Quote:
Damashi:
This thread (aside from one NERF TWITCH thread I read) is honestly the first time I've seen someone call Twitch OP or complain about him. I guess I'm missing something?

Lol...obviously youve never been in a game where twitch feeds off of squishy-toon noobs and gets 10+ kills in the first 15 minutes

FiRe2

08-19-2009

Quote:
Damashi:

twitch is a good noob killer because kids in pubs dont buy wards and scream "OP" everytime he appears behind them from stealth and kills them. just ignore it.

AcesHigh101

08-19-2009

Nice update, but now my champ is nerfed a little! Tristana! :P I'll see if I can still rockzor. Also, love the if your teamates leave stuff. Really helps.

Silverwing

08-19-2009

Whats VO? Voice actor? I likes anivia's voice actor : (

Smolder

Recruiter

08-19-2009

Buff all my favorite champions? Yes please and ty!