Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes 08/19/09

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guinsoo

Recruiter

08-19-2009

Quote:
bdschuss:
Should this prototype reconnect work if you BSOD or only if your game crashes? Just wondering since I have a brother that just loves to BSOD

This reconnect will work if you exit the game for any reason.

Damashi

08-19-2009

Quote:
LesPaulLover:
Lol...obviously youve never been in a game where twitch feeds off of squishy-toon noobs and gets 10+ kills in the first 15 minutes

That logic goes with any champion though.

LesPaulLover

08-19-2009

Quote:
Guinsoo:
This reconnect will work if you exit the game for any reason.

Good stuff...would it be possible to add a "rejoin" option to the message window that pops up when you get disconnected?

Whenever i get disconnected (even if the game itself crashes) the launcher is still running. (oviously not the case if someone BSODed, but ya know)

Silverwing

08-19-2009

I just whanna say how i love that is someone else n your team or in game is laggy it only affects them : D

Koslomac

08-19-2009

Why no change to cho'gath spikes delay? Once you get level 1 boots you are safe from the spikes.

Damashi

08-19-2009

Quote:
Silverwing:
Whats VO? Voice actor? I likes anivia's voice actor : (

I believe it means voice over, but I suppose there is a chance of it being a new voice actor as well.

Silverwing

08-19-2009

so same actor diff sayings?

Doctor Raincoat

08-19-2009

Quote:
Silverwing:
Whats VO? Voice actor? I likes anivia's voice actor : (

Yes! It does stand for Voice Oactor (you forgot the silent "o" at the beginning of oactor.).

FiRe2

08-19-2009

Quote:
Kosta:
Why no change to cho'gath spikes delay? Once you get level 1 boots you are safe from the spikes.

Because you use it in combo with your teams snares, or you try to think ahead and put it where you think your enemy my try to juke you at.

Elmentar

08-19-2009

There's a lot that I'm liking about this next patch, good work as always guys.