[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinajFridge

02-26-2011

Nin-aj took her hand and pulled himself up. "My thanks." He kept hold of her hand and led them out the door. His glass glove formed itself into a plain claymore which Nin-aj hefted as easilly as Mordekaiser does his mace.

AmusedGlint

02-27-2011

((I am going to make a post... one of these days))

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

Sid looked at the bartender, "Surprise me."

On their way out the door the golems had conveniently shucked their clothing. About a minute after the golems had left Sid remembered that he did not want to draw attention to his group.
He opened a mental channel that allowed him to speak with Melchior and Casper, "Hey you two, keep it low key, don't bring too much attention to yourselves. Yes that means you Casper, I don't want so see you getting too 'creative' just yet."

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

The bartender turned and started to mix up a drink.

Ashe looked at Midgard, "I think someone could use a lesson in humility," With that she volleyed a large amount of arrows into the sky, and they fell into the troll horde, each arrow finding a home in a troll skull.

The bartender turned back and handed Papa a drink, "Frozen Hare Special, made it myself," he said.

Unasetra

02-27-2011

Una shrugged and followed Nin-aj out the door, "Hmph" sighed with anticipation looking at the now growing battle she pulled from the magic at her core careful not to tap into what was hidden below as flames wreathed her from head to toe she remembered the dull fear now gone, as the instant passed so the flames concentrating itself into three small concentrated fires revolving around her hand she smiled, the control felt much better than the fear.

Gamefreak506

02-27-2011

Midgard watches as the arrows fall into the horde, each and every one of them hitting their mark. He let out a grin the moment his hands became infused with a dark aura, slowly spreading.

“Normally, competitions fall short of my interests…” He started, then as he extends his left hand, the shadow darts that were shot into the fray sprang into the air. Half of them went back into Midgard at a surprising speed as the remaining half spread out and literally went through every trolls they could find. “However, since you seem so eager, then perhaps I will enlighten you not to underestimate me, majesty.”

NinajFridge

02-27-2011

Nin-aj smiled, it felt good to be back with Una. It felt good to be back with his friends. The claymore whirled its deadly path through the bodies of the trolls, he was still a mage but a little skill at swordsmanship didn't hurt.

Boogeybeast

02-27-2011

Nite crashed through the troll horde with abandon, the diminutive creatures stood no chance against the might of the frost bull.

Reminds me of old times...

"Lead them out of the city!", yelled King Tryndamere.

There was a blood curdling roar and a white-furred creature appeared on top of one of the building. "You won't like him now that he's angry," exclaimed a triumphant Willump. With a crash, the Yeti ambassador jumped down into the throng. A troll shrieked as he was tossed into the air and promptly devoured by Nunu.

"Incoming!", yelled Tryndamere. Nunu knelt down and Tryndamere quickly ran up his back and leaped off, sword held above his head. As he fell, he swung his mighty sword and cleaved a rather large troll right down the middle.

Finding a break in the fighting, Nite reverted to his human shape, he quickly reconsidered though and took his owl form, flying into the air. He looked to see Nunu and Tryndamere easily handling themselves, he saw Nin-Aj fighting his way as well, somewhat clumsily though. He looked to Ashe and Midgard, who seemed to be in a competition of sorts.

He looked further and what he saw, worried him. There was a large circle carved into the snow, with a dozen troll shamans standing around it, making arcane gestures and speaking in a strange tongue. He flew to get a closer look, but one of the shamans noticed him and threw a strange looking device in Nite's directiong. The thing appeared to have no purpose as it flew clumsily through the air and began falling, all of a sudden it stopped, seemed to point at Nite and rushed directly towards him.

He was too slow to react and was struck by the device. It seemed to stick to him, Nite could feel it draining his power, he reverted his shape against his will and fell to the ground, he tried futilely to remove the device which was embedded in his fleshy shoulder. He tugged until darkness encroached.

Frold saw a strange owl fly towards a group of trolls he was following, he watched as it fell from the sky, he paid it no heed, thinking it a curious sight and nothing more. He charged into the crowd and began spinning madly, ice enveloped him, making onlookers be able to see nothing but white, with blue flashes. Shards of ice flew out in all directions, scratching and blinding trolls. Any that came too close were slashed apart by Callow. He made it to the shaman's circle and quickly cut down one shaman. Three other shamans were quick to subdue him, giant hands appearing out of the snow and grasping Frold by his arms. They held him aloft, helpless.

Ashe looked to Midgard, "Don't think this is a game, dragonkin, these are my people in danger, if you don't treat this situation with the gravity required, I will cut you down where you stand." Ashe looked up and a spectral avian creature came to her raised arm. "Something is happening at the outskirts, I must stay and defend my people, but I implore you to investigate."

Gamefreak506

02-28-2011

"Now that is a little harsh considering the fighting I am doing to protect your city and its inhabitants." Midgard said to the threatening comment Ashe made. He then sighs in disappointment. "Then again, that is the same as the type of prejudices I get from most humans."

He saw an owl flying from the fray and immediately knew that was Nite. His vision changed from his own to one of the darts, which stopped moving and 'faced' toward the owl. His own eyes widen once he saw Nite fall to the ground. Upon hearing Ashe's request, he retracted all of the darts and have them cover his whole body, nearly having the appearance of his true form.

"I will go, for my own reason." Midgard was about to go, but something held him back. He figured out what it and looked at the queen. "...And for your people's safety too I suppose."

With his wings unfolded and his axe dispersed, Midgard jumped and took flight to the air and landed on higher grounds. From there, he saw a strange circle and a man being held by the shamans. Midgard pondered this situation.

"I will give this a try."

Multiple darts instantly flew downward toward the shamans and the hands subduing the man. Midgard, still fully covered with a dark aura with the close appearance of his true form, landed on the ground and attempted to break the man free with his axe. There was something missing from Midgard, but since this is the first time the trolls have seen him, it was impossible to know what or why.

Boogeybeast

02-28-2011

((Are your darts, physical or magical? What material/school?))