Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unasetra

02-25-2011

She rushed in through the door stumbling on the threshold, and almost stumbling into Midgard adn looking up "I"m sorry..." she said slowly "it's just so cold out there." she said slowly acknowledgeing the two infront of her she smiled, "nice to see you Nite and... Midgard?" she said slightly surprised that someone made it before her.

Boogeybeast

02-25-2011

"Una! It's been too long. Well, if you're here than I suspect that Papa and Nin-Aj aren't far behind.", noting her comment about the cold, Nite mumbled a spell and the room warmed up a little bit, "There's a fire pit just over there," he said, pointing to one side of the room, where there was a fire, with a cloaked man standing next to it, slow roasting a large boar.

Gamefreak506

02-25-2011

“Still finding the way back to his home.” Midgard said before he heard some steps and noticed that someone he knew nearly bumped into him. He smiled back at who it was. “Yes, I am Midgard. No harm done.”

NinajFridge

02-26-2011

Something that his friends had seen before Nin-aj didn't expect anyone to be surprised when a whirlwind of sand appeared in the center of the main room. But he wasn't exactly how his friends remembered him. He'd grown a facial hair (Bad quality but http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KxsuEckxOik/0.jpg, like this)), and his breath smelled of whiskey. Since receiving the message from Nite his thoughts had returned to Una, the guilt he felt at leaving without explanation or even a message in that time had overwhelmed him, so he'd tried to drown the memories and emotions in the drink. He stumbled into the bars bench and collapsed there slowly.

Boogeybeast

02-26-2011

Nite heard a crash and looked over to see a comforting sight, a column of sand, "Oh, Nin-Aj, abou-", what came out wasn't the same Nin-Aj that Nite remembered. He saw him collapse and Nite rushed over, on the way he grabbed a sheet from the ground and he grabbed Nin-Aj and propped him up, he wrapped the sheet around, "What have you done to yourself...", Nite mumbled. He placed his palm on Nin-Aj's chest and a green glow spread across his chest. He would feel better physically as some of the alcohol would dissipate, and the most recent damage would be healed.

NinajFridge

02-26-2011

Nin-aj kept mumbling, his head still spun and there was a fire in his stomach but the seemed lesser. He mumbled words incoherently. But two words cropped up the most. "Una" and "Curoch". He looked slowly up and saw Una. "He said softly, "I'm sorry, sorry for leaving."

Gamefreak506

02-26-2011

Midgard was surprised at the scene Nin-aj made. He was sure that the group was in high spirits when he last saw them together. And he meant everyone, meaning he was referring to before January fourteenth. He stood up and went to Nin-aj, who is being tended to by Nite. A disturbing smell lingers in the air where Midgard can smell it.

“…That drink...A sign that usually means depression.” Midgard said, watching Nin-aj‘s condition. “From his state, I would presume that is the case.” He listens to the two words that were mumbled. Una, he understands since he was aware that the two are in a relationship. But the other word…

“Curoch?” He recalled the name being known as the ‘bad guy’ according to a certain someone. “What about Curoch?” He wanted to ask, but decided to let Nin-aj regain his energy first.

Unasetra

02-26-2011

"oh dear.." she fretted dropping down to her knee "I left you not the other way.. I'm sorry." she said frowning holding his head "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be gone for so long.. just had to learn.." she said guiltily trying to stop his apology.

Boogeybeast

02-26-2011

Nite stood and walked over to Midgard, "May as well let them talk, clearly they have some catching up to do," he said. "Two more days until we leave, maybe more people will show up. Feel free to roam the town, but try not to get attention," Nite said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Frold arrived outside a gate and hesitated, he was so close, but he was scared. A crude arrow crashed into the wall next to him and his course was decided. He ran inside and began yelling at the top of his lungs, "Trolls!"

Further into the city a man heard the cry, he was in a tower, so hard a view of the surrounding countryside. He looked out and saw a huge army of trolls, as if the tribes had banded together. He rushed down the tower and out into the town, he ran to the biggest building in the town, the palace.

The guards let him through, but as he ran by he said "Trolls, they're attacking the town!". He ran further into the town, until he was in the throne room, he ran in to see three figures talking discreetly. He ran up and said, "My lieges!", there was a flurry and sound of a blade slicing through the air. "You dare to interrupt Tryndamere, King of the Barbarian tribes!?", the man cowered in fear.

A soft hand appeared over his shoulder, an icy, but delicate voice said, "Now dear, he must have a good reason to do so, what is it?" the speaker was in a flowing blue and white robe, with the most legendary bow in the kingdom across her back. "Q-Q-Queen Ashe," the man stuttered, "Trolls are amassing outside the gates, the tribes seem to have banded together."

The third figure, who had remained silent until then said, "I'll go get Nunu, he hasn't had a good meal in awhile," Willump walked out in the direction of the Yeti district. King Tryndamere stood up tall, "I'll call the barbarian tribes to battle, those trolls won't stand a chance," he announced. Queen Ashe said in a powerful voice, "Stop, some interesting characters have recently come in to the city, and now the trolls band together to attack us? As queen of these people, I have to make difficult decisions, and this is one of those, send out the foreigners, and maybe the trolls will leave us, I will contact the Institute and see if we can get Trundle here, if my plan fails, maybe he can talk to them."

Tryndamere said, "Very well, I will go personally to this Frozen Hare inn,"

Nite and his party had heard the call of trolls, and Nite had opened the door to investigate. He looked to the outside of town where a large barbarian was defending a family of yordles from half a dozen trolls.

The man swung has axe in a low, wide sweep and two trolls fell, blood pouring from stumps that were once legs. One troll ran away, seeing his allies fall was apparently too much, while another troll leaned in after dodge and slashed at the barbarians arm, a blast of ice appeared seemingly out of nowhere, that troll was then incased in a block of ice, posing mid-swing. The other two trolls followed their comrade and ran away. The large man turned and saw Nite, but merely scoffed and ran off to find more trolls.

The yordle family ran further into town, to the safety of the fort. As Nite turned to see them leave, he saw a comforting sight, King Tryndamere, walking tall, down the very same road. Nite's expression changed as soon as he realized the King's destination. He ducked inside, hoping he hadn't been seen.

The door burst in and Tryndamere himself strode inside. He cast a curious glance at Unasetra and Nin-Aj, his gaze stopped on Midgard, he scowled at him, under his breath he said, "Dragonkin...", and spat on the ground. He looked at Nite and announced, "By order of the King and Queen, you must leave,"

NinajFridge

02-26-2011

Nin-aj's gaze was still rather heavy but he raised his hand and slowly stroked the side of Una's face. "We both had reasons to leave. But that doesn't absolve me of not even trying to find you." As Tyrndamere came into the room Nin-aj tried to stand but he fell down again. "Kinkou, Curoch, any help would be welcomed." "Of course" came the reply. He stood uneasily and brought a herb from his cloak somewhere. He began to chew on it and asked the King, "Is there a reason, or have you just started to not like us?"