[Application RP] The Makers Hand

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unasetra

02-25-2011

(( More than kind of a pyro now =) I updated my bio two years and Haelions scroll helped me gain much more control over my powers, Dunno about the romance sure? I guess up to Nin-Aj, Posting sooon, may wait on Nin-aj.))

NinajFridge

02-25-2011

Nin-aj jerked awake. He hadn't seen Nite in ages and he still felt bad about leaving Una alone after the funeral. Perhaps Una may respond to Nites call as well. He hoped she would. He wanted to explain his decision. "Oh Una, why didn't I go back to you sooner." He smiled to himself in memory. Wether she went or not he new that if Nite was along those who had been part of Haelions group all that tine ago then it must be serious. He disappeared into a curtain of sand hoping that he'd meet Una there.

((does that answer the question about romance))

Gamefreak506

02-25-2011

((I'll be joining mainly as Midgard.
I got to start working on the profiles. So much to do... ._. ))

AmusedGlint

02-25-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/113 ))

Yvainne walks down the barren road on her own, Bumble was nowhere in sight. She wore a hat with a veil falling down her face, this concealed her identity, but to those who truly knew her, they would almost immediately recognize her voice. Yvainne continued to hum an Ionian tune under her breath as she made her way towards the rendezvous point. It had been a while since she last saw her dear friend- she wondered if she would still react to seeing him… After all that has happened… I doubt it. She thought as she continued her walk.

Unasetra

02-25-2011

Una walked quickly towards the growing sight of the city, her arms inside her, now, very tattered cloak pondering who would be coming and humming an old Ionian tune. As she walked, she thought of as well the irony that she was coming back to Pern's homeland where she had met the original party, how interesting it would be to see them all again she after hadn't seen most of them since the funeral Papa and Nin-aj even at that she felt a bit guilty but it was necessary she learned mastery over her dangerous magics and for that she was content. You've grown immensely in 2 years Aura said to her, as she took a sidelong glance at her smaller black cat "A complement from you?? Of all people?! the cat meowed in what seemed to be laughter I thought you meant to join them the... the cat trailed of "that can wait" she said hurriedly as if not giving it much of a thought she said allowed looking forward she walked the remaining yards and entered the city and began search for the tavern..

Gamefreak506

02-25-2011

“I could never get used to this.”

Hidden from human eyes while still under the warmth of the sun, Midgard lays stretched across the ground on a mountain next to Mogron Pass. His dark color armor, except for the legs, lays next to him while his scales of the same color takes in the sun’s ray. From what he’s gone through from many years in magical captivity in his home world, the events caused him to forget many things. One of those include how warm the sun is.

“The world again is in peril…”

The sound of the voice caused Midgard to open his red eyes. He looks around, to find no one was around, yet the voice is still there. The voice sounds familiar, but Midgard has trouble recalling who it originally belongs to. One name was heard and that sparked a memory to pop up in his head.

“I cannot forget the name of someone who did so much for me and him.” Midgard thought as he stretched out his arms and hands. “How can I disregard those who brought my own being into the world of light?” He heard the place of the meeting and when to be there. Contemplating, he has only one thought that needs to be taken care of before he sets out.

“You write the story this time. I‘ll watch and assists depending on the situation.”

As he puts his armor back on, Midgard smiled, both at the sun’s ray, and the voice of someone who answered the question he was about to ask. “As you wish.” His wings spread and he took flight to the skies. His shadowy appearance contrasts the sun’s light as he makes his way toward the cold land of Freljord.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

After gathering some belongings and a few manuscripts he believed would be useful, Nite headed out, he chartered a ship to a small Freljordian coastal village. The trip was uneventful as Nite spent his time in his cabin, studying his scripts. He arrived at the village and then took flight, transforming into a white-feathered snowy owl. He arrived at the capitol and went immediately to The Frozen Hare. He rented out the entire building, spending much of his nearly inexhaustible coin. It had been five days, so Nite expected some of his friends to arrive soon.
He sat back and though of his past, to a point long ago, to when he first came to Ionia, he had fought against Noxian invaders and met a woman. They parted, but she unexpectedly came back into his life a while ago. Haelion Bastion... that man seemed to bring all sorts of surprises to him. "Haelion...", whispered Nite to himself, he shed a single tear at the thought of his friend. He thought back to that time, he remembered the woman, Yvainne, he thought of his older friends, like Pern, the Spectral Liege, and Motas, the Soulfire Knight. He tipped his hat forward to hide his face and leaned back on his chair, he spent the remainder of his night reminiscing of the past.

((Timeline is roughly a year after Haelion's death.))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/108 ))

To the north of the Freljord capitol a pair of trolls walked around, one had a club, more of a stick really. The other had a terribly rusted short sword that looked as if it would fall apart at any moment. "Bloody cold out, it is," said one. The other merely grunted in response. As the talker looked at his friend, he saw a strange look in his eye. For some reason he was facing him. "Grock? What is it?", Grock then fell forward, while the other troll hopped backward, there was a very ornately designed axe embedded in Grock's back.

This troll was stupid even by troll standards, "Grock? There's something in you-" he stopped as he heard a crunch of snow behind him. He spun rapidly, flailing his 'mace'. There was a squishy thud as the weapon struck someone. Grock looked up to see a titan of a human looking down on him. "..." Grock said, the giant of a man merely laughed, mocking the small troll. "I found you," the man said, "now go tell your dirty little tribe that Frold is here."

The man picked up the troll by the front of his filthy tunic and with a grunt he threw the troll as hard as he could, the troll flew through the air shrieking, he got up quickly after landing and ran to the north.

Frold walked to the dead troll and with a sickening squelch, pulled his axe, Callow, free of the corpse. He walked to the north and slowly climbed a high hill. He looked down and saw the troll tribe. It seemed to span for miles to the east. He looked to the west and saw a great city that he knew was the Freljordian capitol. He knew he couldn't take on the entire tribe by himself, and he also realized that the trolls could easily overrun the capitol if they were not warned.

His decision was easily made as he crawled back down the hill, he began to walk, circling around to the Freljordian capitol. Frold's self-imposed hermit lifestyle was about to change immensely.

Gamefreak506

02-25-2011

“In order to avoid suspicions casts on me…”

Checking his form, Midgard made sure everything that could draw unwanted attention to him was covered up. His human form was sound, save for one thing, which was already taken care of with sunglasses. While some people would think wearing sunglasses in a frozen land is strange, Midgard came up with a reason for this. “Colors of blue, purple, and green here can become too bright for my eyes” is the excuse he used the most.

Eventually, he found a tavern with the name, “The Frozen Hare.” Nodding, he entered to find it was nearly empty. Surprised, he found one person sitting on a chair, deep in thought. While that person may seem familiar, Midgard needed to be sure. He pulled out a photo in his pocket and gave a good look at it. Sure enough, he recognized this person as Nite. With that, he put the photo back in his pocket, walked toward the Druid’s location. He pulled up a nearby chair, sat on it, took off his sunglasses, revealing his red iris to Nite.

“We have not met in a long time Druid.” Midgard said quietly.

((The concept art on the wiki about Freljord was kind of convenient for the sunglasses part. It does look somewhat bright.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Freljord))

Boogeybeast

02-25-2011

Nite tipped his hat up and leaned forward so the chair was on all fours. "Hmm... Midgard, you're the first to arrive. Glad you could make it. How are you and Nehls?"

12345612 ... 31