Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unasetra

03-13-2011

"Your surprise was necessary I suppose?" Unasetra said entering the tavern shaking her head to remove all snow. "I should hope that was sarcasm." she looked back towards Nin-aj wondering what he was looking for.

Boogeybeast

03-13-2011

The champions walked into the tavern, with Nunu leaving Willump outside.

Nite sat down, "As soon as Nin-Aj comes back, I will explain why I brought you all here,"

Gamefreak506

03-13-2011

“Without your help.” Midgard added despondently to Sid’s comment upon arriving at the inn. Leaning against the wall inside the tavern with his arms crossed, Midgard’s eyes wanders around the room. The League Champions are here, and so are most of the others he met again when he first arrived here. The only one missing was Nin-aj.

Noticing a number of dents in his armor, Midgard went to an empty table and sat on a chair next to it. Minutes passed as the armor made clattering sounds while being removed and placed on the table. Save for the leg and feet, Midgard’s armor rests on the table while he inspects any damage that was done to it during the battle.

Ryu The Inferno

03-13-2011

(( Are you still accepting new players? ))

NinajFridge

03-13-2011

Nin-aj appeared from the curtain of sand in the middle of the floor again, this time without any unfortunate accidents. He sat down at an empty table and distractedly stared out the window, as anyone talked they would see him make a small glass ballet dancer figure and make it perform steps in front of him. Anyone can see he's troubled.

Boogeybeast

03-14-2011

((@Ryu, post a summoner profile, and give a reason why your character would be interested))

Nite nodded to Nin-Aj. He bowed to the royalty present. "Friends, your majesties, ambassador, you are here now because Runeterra is in danger, an artifact known as the Makers' Hand has somehow become active, and it is causing life itself to fluctuate. Years ago three beings known as The Prophet, The Seer, and The Oracle created it to end the First Rune War. The device was too good at its intended purpose, so was broken into three pieces, each of which was taken to another part of Runeterra. The first piece is here, in Freljord,"

Tryndamere scoffed and walked out, "I do not know of magic, I will not be of use in this venture, Ashe can tell you more about anything you're interested in than I can,"

Ashe walked towards the door, "I will ask the cities archivist if he knows anything of this artifact fragment,"

Nunu stayed in the tavern, "I'm afraid the yeti's knowledge does not extend to anything like that, nor do I know anything of it,"

Nite took all this is stride, "We will wait for Ashe's return, and see if anymore else comes, there is another two days to wait, any questions?"

NinajFridge

03-14-2011

"The beast in the circle, any info?"

Gamefreak506

03-14-2011

Midgard listened to the main reason he was called here while tending to his armor. Giving it and a piece of information he got from the shaman some thought, he looks at Nite, ready to speak.

“During my encounter with a troll shaman that was in charge of a failed summoning ritual, he divulged an information, which was ‘Hand.’ Is it possible that it may be related to the ‘Hand’ you know?”

Taking a break from inspecting his armor, Midgard looks over his body for anything the healing spell missed. His scales are as stalwart and dark as he remembers and his wings remain unbroken.

If so, then it may also be possible that many others know about this Hand as well.” he thought bleak.

Boogeybeast

03-14-2011

"I'm afraid so, Midgard, I don't know how many beings are after the artifact, nor even how many know of it's existence, this isn't going to be easy," Nite turns to Nin-Aj, "The beast in the circle... afraid I don't know anything of that, the shaman shot me with a draining idol in the last fight, I was out for almost all of it."

Papa Palpatine

03-14-2011

At mention of the Hand Sid sat forward in his chair a bit, "So this Hand, any idea what it does? What sort of artifact is it?"