Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Fate or Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSkumar

01-31-2010

Hey guys, I am new to game, and I am trying to decide between Fiddlesticks and Twisted Fate

I bought Fiddlesticks, and Twisted Fate is in the champ rotation, but who should I use? Is one better than the other? Is one better later on? If so why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grovel

01-31-2010

Twisted Fate is a serious carry, but he requires a lot of map awareness and timing to play well- easily one of the more advanced champs.

Fiddle is also a great team player with a devastating Ultimate and lots of CC. But also not one of the easier champs to play well.

Fiddle probably works better in certain team/organized situations, while TF can be a beast on just about any team he's on. They're both very strong though, it's really a playstyle choice for you to make, as either would be an asset as you improve as a player.