New Soraka Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fagulous

02-24-2011

I'm not here to QQ about her skills. I for one, can play quite well most games so I find them sufficient, most people rage when I initially pick her but are pleasantly suprised after seeing her being used correctly.
My issue is skins... does anyone know if Riot plans on making a new Soraka skin? There is not many champions that only have 3 skins but Soraka is one of them, and I'm sure that I can speak for all Soraka lovers when I say we want another Soraka skin!!! I can think of alot of interesting things that can be done with her.
Please Riot... GIVE US A NEW SKIN!!!

Desineos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

i think skinwise, i really liked her third one, the one with her playing the flute.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

She just got a new skin a short while ago. both her and nasus only had one skin, but on the same patch, 'divine soraka' and 'pharaoh nasus' came out into the sun.

Tell ya what though, if they came out with a legendary sora skin, i'd sure buy it. I just don't think they'd go through the efforts for a character that's 'scrub tier' on some stupid list people worship. I mean, she just got a nerfbuff, which destroyed her early game healing, where she was strongest (early game) in order for there to be a buff when you get it to rank 5.

I don't even bother explaining it to people at level 1 who go 'omg sora! get heal ur w/me!! gogo!' anymore. 35g/20 sec for 200 health, or 40g/20 sec for 100 mana. Those are potions. Sora's rank 1 heal is 60 health for 90 mana, and she starts out with 300 mana.... so, spend 30 seconds and burn an entire bar of mana to give someone 180 health.......... or let their dumbass buy a potion for 35g and get +20 more health -10 sec faster. Yeah, I go with that option.

Fagulous

02-24-2011

Hmmm, Legendary Soraka skin... sounds interesting. "scrub tier"... that annoys me, the only reason that people think Soraka is so bad is because of how bad the people playing her are. I've had many a game where I get 7-2-30, and its not because the other team is bad, its because I'm using her correctly (well, I think so anyways.) While I agree that the early game healing is a little low, if whoever your laning with knows what their doing you shouldnt need it that much anyways. I usually get it first but only so its there in case I need it. Even though the early game heals are worse, the late game heals make up for it. Normal healing for 1000 and ult doing 1500? ****s cash man, the other team usually rage quits when they see that I can undo all the damage they did in a team fight simply by pushing R... Not to mention my infuse doing around 500 damage... Soraka is a beast, if only you're not an idiot!

Zeta018

03-03-2011

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Soraka skin too, although I might be a bit upset since I only just bought her Divine skin. I think she needs something new so that she doesn't have the same feel every time.

As for playing her, I'm not sure I play her the "right" way or not, as I play her as a straight healer most of the time. I'm not one for kills as long as we win the game and I'm able to keep the team alive. I guess to me shes just more OP with high heal AP and CDR.

Draconis Invicti

05-28-2011

Wru new soraka skin! Wru?!

Eserine

05-28-2011

I actually feel that a lot of champions could benefit from new skins for serious players to use, to try and intimidate people. When someone sees "Royal Shaco" or "Lord Mordekaiser" for the first time in the loading screen it has an effect on how they play. If you play a hero like Trundle, no disrespect to the Riot artists, but he is more funny looking than frightening, and none of his skins help at all. Soraka and her skins are the same, this is why I am asking for "Dark Star Soraka", along with "Destroyer Trundle" and "Blooddrinker Lux":

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=783957

Please comment on my thread if you agree so that Riot knows we want more!

Failedwin

05-28-2011

My only complaint it that riot seems to have issues making good moving animations for champs wearing long dresses (divine soraka's run animation is weird, and queen ashe swaggers like a baws).

The remaining question is; goat girl, or another pre-curse skin?

Elsia

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAFKASTOASTER View Post
I actually feel that a lot of champions could benefit from new skins for serious players to use, to try and intimidate people. When someone sees "Royal Shaco" or "Lord Mordekaiser" for the first time in the loading screen it has an effect on how they play. If you play a hero like Trundle, no disrespect to the Riot artists, but he is more funny looking than frightening, and none of his skins help at all. Soraka and her skins are the same, this is why I am asking for "Dark Star Soraka", along with "Destroyer Trundle" and "Blooddrinker Lux":

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=783957

Please comment on my thread if you agree so that Riot knows we want more!
I think a blooddrinker Lux would not be cool. It does not fit her character. She is called the "lady of luminosity" afterall. I like that she has light for spells. Although her laugh is a little strange.

Terry Atken

06-12-2011

I play Soraka a lot, because shes a healer, and I enjoy that role. That being said, I do joke around to people and tell them that I only bought Riot points because Soraka is so !@#$%ing ugly otherwise.